Search results for query: *

1. BulbaKip

Have you ever had a female starter?

I got a female Bulbasaur in Pokemon LeafGreen.
  2. BulbaKip

Obsolete: The OLD "Check your Signature" thread (previously NEW)

I assume my signature is within the limits. I just want to double-check. Is my signature within the limits?
  3. BulbaKip

EVERYONE: The Adventures of Michael and Charizard

Chapter 14 "November Fourth, 2018. Red versus Game Freak. Red is accused of shoplifting a Pokemon Center. What is the plea?" The judge says. "Not guilty," Red's lawyer replies. "What is the evidence?" the judge says. "Right here!" Blue says as he holds up the pilfered Poke Ball. "Blue...
  4. BulbaKip

((I lost a bit of this installment. This is what I can scrounge up from my memory.)) Chapter 11 The team arrives at the Seafoam Islands, where they instantly find a Lapras. "A Lapras? I thought they were all extinct," Red says. "They were," Mike confirms. "Catching this one might make you...
  5. BulbaKip

Halloween 2018 Roleplaying Event!

BulbaKip --> WobbuffetBulbaKip @SoaringDylan
  6. BulbaKip

Halloween Spooktacular 2018

Can I be Wobbuffet? Quagsire looks a lot like a Wobbuffet.
  7. BulbaKip

Chapter 9 "So, Mike, how did you end up like this?" Dylan asks as Red floats on his back. "Well, I was found lying in the forest," Mike says. "By whom?" Dylan says in response. "None other than Alex." Mike replies. "No way!" Dylan says. "Tell me more!" "OK. I'll tell you the whole story."...
  8. BulbaKip

Chapter 8 "So... is this the ocean?" Mike asks. "Well, according to the Town Map I got from Daisy, this is the ocean. Cool!" Red replies. "Well, I guess I should use Surf, " Dylan says as he jumps into the water... and immediately leaps back out of the water. "WOAH!" Dylan yells. "It's...
  9. BulbaKip

As I learned, this RPG ended. You can't play it anymore.
  10. BulbaKip

Chapter 7 Red and all his Pokemon exit the spooky Pokemon Tower, and Red decides to teach Dylan to Surf. However, Dylan doesn't want to learn Surf. "I'm not gonna be your HM slave!" Dylan says. "Dylan..." Charizard's voice says. "You must let Red tech you to Surf..." "Charizard... is that...
  11. BulbaKip

Last time... Michael and Charizard make it out of the chasm and begin their journey to the Pokemon Tower. "Wha? The little twerp survived that fall? And came back out? With a ghost? I heard them talk about the Pokemon Tower... that's where I'll go!" Chapter Four "There's a big cave coming up...
  12. BulbaKip

Start Ups Pokemon Life RP

...Here it is! The next exciting installment! Please don't reply to this post, reply on the link above.
  13. BulbaKip

Prolouge Michael the Bulbasaur wakes up, randomly right next to a huge chasm. "I can't... I can't lose to you any longer..." his rival Totodile says as he shoves Michael off the edge. "Noooo!" Dylan the Mudkip (Michael's friend) says as he watches Michael fall into the abyss. Chapter One...
  14. BulbaKip

OK. I'll do that. It's actually partially based on a true story I had in a game I had. The spoiler is irrelevant to the story of Michael and Charizard, but it might crush your soul a bit. Also, maybe I'll use some of it in the story. Before you read this next part, you need to know that my name...
  15. BulbaKip

(OK, I don't understand how this works. Just listen to my stories, OK?) Michael the Bulbasaur wakes up, randomly right next to a huge chasm. "I can't... I can't lose to you any longer..." his rival Totodile says as he shoves Michael off the edge. "Noooo!" Dylan the Mudkip (Michael's friend) says...
  16. BulbaKip

Name: Michael Pokemon Type: Bulbasaur Gender: Male Moves (You learn more moves as you roleplay): Tackle, growl Born From Family Or A Egg From A Trainer: Had a family, a Mudkip and a Cubone. Was found on the side of the road, dying, but was healed by them. Shiny Or Not: Not shiny Item Holding...
Back
Top Bottom