• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. P

GO Pokémon GO Friend Code Sharing, Gifts and Trading Thread

Friend code: 9557 2182 0981 I have like 1 friend and am surrounded by pokestops so i need people to take my gifts
  2. P

Second Stage Pokémon You Like Better Than Their Final Stage

Metapod, Pupitar, Cascoon
  3. P

Disable: How does it work?

I think you have it backwards, in gen 1 it was random but after it's the most recent move. Unless they changed it again in gen VI or something.
  4. P

Stuck in the past

I'm still trapped in Unova
  5. P

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I can't tell if it has boobs or a butt on its head Houndour
  6. P

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

I think it's just a random assortment of images that now qualifies as a leak for some reason
  7. P

The ArthurMorganian region? (No idea how many pokemon fans play rdr)
  8. P

So normally i just lurk here to see if there's any leaks or something but these dudes have been arguing about the morality of grinding for 5 pages, can't you just like agree to disagree and like focus on leaks or speculation that doesn't devolve into defining depth and Mexican food
Back
Top Bottom