Search results for query: *

1. Prof. SALTY

Review Where Are You Going, Eevee? - Eevee stranded at sea?!

I really like the hairstyle. It's so cute
  2. Prof. SALTY

Heyo!

Thanks!
  3. Prof. SALTY

Heyo!

Haha no, I'm just blonde and dye my hair a lot
  4. Prof. SALTY

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

What's wrong with Bewear? I thought it was cute. Though Melmetal's name sucks, I do like his design a lot. I would have preferred a better head but even from the silhouette I knew that wasn't happening
  5. Prof. SALTY

News GET ZERAORA!

Apparently EB was never contacted regarding the distribution so looks like we miss out for now.
  6. Prof. SALTY

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

I like the Male ones, but the females aren't my most hated. Hmmmmm... Delibird?
  7. Prof. SALTY

Eat or Spit

LITERALLY HAVE ONE IN MY MOUTH RIGHT NOW. Curried sausages?
  8. Prof. SALTY

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Turtonator
  9. Prof. SALTY

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

I have a shiny Pupitar
  10. Prof. SALTY

Is there an Japanese-Western fan opinion divide affecting things?

What he means is (arguably) up to interpretation. I say arguably because literally in that same quote he talks about how he wants to add more variety in gameplay going forward but haters kinda just ignore that bit. I feel like he's just saying this is a 'fresh start' of sorts; a way to get new...
  11. Prof. SALTY

GO Who's Your Buddy Pokemon?

Right now, Oddish.
  12. Prof. SALTY

The reason they had to say gen 8 was coming in 2019 is because there was widespread confusion with the LGPE trailer drop. Several hours after the trailer was put up, the official twitter announced that gen 8 was coming later. It has nothing to do with the product itself, but the people who were...
  13. Prof. SALTY

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

How dare. Mega Slowbro is adorable and I love him the way he is.
  14. Prof. SALTY

Personally I never really cared for the mean spirited rival. Blue sucked. There, I said it. I don't find some little punk insulting me as incentive to get better and always read his defeat quotes as more a sore loser trying to play it off as cool than a kid who still thinks he's better than me...
  15. Prof. SALTY

Do you buy both versions

I have all 4 gen 1 games, Gold and Crystal, all of the R/S/E series but only FR, all of the gen 4 games, Black and Black 2, X (though I'll probably buy Y at some point), AS, and all the gen 7 games. Eventually I would like the entire collection, though my funds won't allow me to for a while... ^^;
  16. Prof. SALTY

Controversial opinions

I honestly never cared for the GS ball at all. I kinda forgot it was there most of the time and as a kid I forgot about it completely after it was dropped off. I don't think having a celebi in it would have been a good idea and I'm glad they scrapped it. Celebi pops out! Wow ok... Now what...
  17. Prof. SALTY

Eat or Spit

Haha, Ipecac is a drug (sort of) that makes you throw up. I'm not sure what butter lovers is but I'd eat it if its popcorn. Stuffed capsicum?
  18. Prof. SALTY

What Pokemon would the above trainer start with?

Here, have an Abra.
  19. Prof. SALTY

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Two(2) fluffy bois who want cuddles
  20. Prof. SALTY

What Pokemon comes to mind for the Type above?

TYRANITAR! Ice?
Back
Top Bottom