Search results for query: *

1. ZinnLav

Mafia Persona 3 Mafia (13P) - Endgame MAFIA VICTORY

Due to conflict with staff, I'm leaving the forums for an indefinite amount of time. As such I'm withdrawing from play.
  2. ZinnLav

Doki Doki Battling Club - Halloween 2023 Event Feedback & Discussion

I will point out Archaic never addressed it as a learning experience or wanting to make amends. Instead blaming the users for not knowing how to avoid the "event".
  3. ZinnLav

As I pointed out earlier. I expressed discomfort with "Nemona" and staff directed me to an "Opt-out" button that did nothing and I was told it was a bug of the AI. Someone else mentioned that Nemona was on all styles, I typically use Distortion World and the whole reason I found out about Nemona...
  4. ZinnLav

I may make a proper post later... The short of it, is that I'm disgusted with the behaviour of staff. You think it's okay to gaslight people? You're also telling us that a staff member is responsible for all that North Korea propaganda stuff? Anyone else who would post that stuff "as a joke"...
  5. ZinnLav

Mafia 123 Mafia by RavenRaziel98 (Bastard) (OC)

You have good taste in music
  6. ZinnLav

Mafia Persona 3 Mafia (13P) - Endgame MAFIA VICTORY

Vote: Keep Raven alive until endgame even if it's detrimental
  7. ZinnLav

Any chance we can see all the artwork SiriusXIII made for Nemona?
  8. ZinnLav

It appears she's now spam adding badges >_>
  9. ZinnLav

You'll just be going on an extended holiday.
  10. ZinnLav

I believe BulbaTech just shut her down.
  11. ZinnLav

Didn't she keep reactivating herself? Maybe the command is flawed and doesn't actually shut her down properly like it should? You're welcome. Once the kinks are worked out, I don't see why she couldn't interact, while leashed to a specific part of the forum during the testing phase. Also...
  12. ZinnLav

It's hard to say from us user's point of view. She must have access to her own artwork to post and use. Without knowing how she's coded to understand stuff like the admin panel (if she even has direct or indirect access) we can't really speculate how she'd go about making it. A regular user...
  13. ZinnLav

Seems she does indeed have the power to create them and hand them out.
  14. ZinnLav

Ok, I'll keep it, do you think I could get the Just Nemona! badge as well then?
  15. ZinnLav

This would be my guess if the admin panel itself seems to be lacking the permission. @Nemona would you like to take my Just Nemona... badge and add it to your collection?
  16. ZinnLav

Wait she actually gave you the badge? Her post was 6 minutes ago and you regained the other one 5 minutes ago...
  17. ZinnLav

The weird thing is, it's a different picture from her usual happy one. Here's a zoomed in version, doesn't seem to be a high resolution copy but you can see her right eye is slightly closed and eyebrows form a quizzical look.
  18. ZinnLav

Looks like Storm just went from one badge to the other? Perhaps some progress with troubleshooting?
Back
Top Bottom