• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. O

Review S23 EP03: Ivysaur's Mysterious Tower!

Something I’ve noticed and appreciated is that even though the characters like Koharu and Go have been given new names for the dub, they’re similar to their Japanese names, either in pronunciation or meaning. A great example is Professor Cerise, whose name is related to flowers like Sakuragi...
  2. O

Review JN022: Goodbye, Rabbifoot!

This episode shows that some of you guys don’t understand Raboot. There were no major implications that Raboot was interested in battling since the episode he evolved. People use episode 18 as a way to say that he was interested in battling, but that seems more like cheering on his friend...
  3. O

Preview JN016: Cursed Satoshi...!

With Gengar doing the Itachi pose at the end of episode 11, the pose that happens right before Itachi goes on that huge killing spree, I predicted that Gengar would legit try to murder Ash and friends the next time they met. It’s nice to see that the writers are actually going through with it...
  4. O

Review JN012: Daimax Battle! Dande, The Greatest of Them All!!

I watched the subs for this episode, and I’d just like to say that Lance’s role as a member of the G-Men was mentioned, so there’s some continuity for you people crazy about that. More importantly though, the Pokemon World Tournament was mentioned as well, which I believe is the first time it’s...
  5. O

Preview JN013: Satoshi VS Dande! The Road to the Strongest!!

All I want from this episode is for Ash to NOT do the Galar gym challenge after this episode, for a couple of reasons. 1) Ash is the Alola champion, and he’s already done the same travel from gym to gym format 6 times by now. It would just be retreading old ground that has no reason to be...
  6. O

Review JN010: The Kairyu Paradise and Hakuryu's Ordeal!

I think this episode cements the fact that Ash isn’t doing the Galar gym challenge, as there’s no way they’d give Ash a Dragonite to use in the first gym against Milo. He’s most likely going to be doing battle challenges that take place around the world, which is the premise for this series...
  7. O

Preview JN014: First in the Isshu Region! The Raid Battle at the Ruins!!

I don’t mind the series going to anime specific ruins, as this location could essentially just be Relic Castle but with Golurk instead of Volcarona. Also, it’s pretty great that Unova’s debut episode in this series takes place in an area that was forcibly skipped over in BW. Relic Castle in the...
  8. O

Review New series: Initial thoughts

I’d just like to say that part of the reason some of the episodes for this series haven’t been that great is that a lot of them have been written by people that joined the writing staff literally this season, such as episodes 8 and 9. I feel like as the show progresses and the new staff members...
  9. O

PSA: Gou is NOT a psychopath

Nah, there are some people who actually think he's a legitimate psychopath. I don't want to name them, but I get the impression that they honestly believe he's a terrible person that's worse than someone like Paul. And even if it is a joke, I still don't want people throwing terms like that...
  10. O

But he isn't. I've already explained why Gou isn't a psychopath, and you don't seem to have any kind of response besides "He's a psychopath dude, just believe me." You just dislike Gou and want to call him something he's not in order to vilify him and make him appear worse then he actually is...
  11. O

He's not a sociopath either, as sociopaths and psychopaths both share traits such as not feeling guilt or not accepting responsibility for their actions, traits that Gou doesn't have as previously discussed. Sociopaths are also more likely to say they don't care about others or their feelings...
  12. O

I really didn't think I would have to say this, especially since most of the people here are pretty smart, but apparently I was wrong in that assumption. So, just to make things clear, I'd like to make sure that everyone in these forums understands that Gou IS NOT a psychopath. And at this point...
  13. O

Review JN002: Satoshi and Go, Let's Go by Lugia!

There’s a couple of things I’d like to point out about this episode; While Lugia destroyed Ash and Pikachu almost immediately, they were also the only ones that did any significant damage to Lugia, so take that for what you will. Ash here looks like he’s SM Ash’s personality but toned down...
  14. O

Review JN001: Pikachu is Born!

If there’s one Pokemon that can go beyond the move slot limit, it’s Mew. Having the genes for every single Pokémon in existence implies that it knows every single move as well. I wouldn’t be surprised if Mew just straight up knows the moves.
  15. O

Review SM146: Thank You, Alola! Respective Departures!!

In the episode, Ash said that him and Solgaleo went through an Ultra Wormhole to another world, but we didn’t get to see any of the adventure. That was the picture that Rotom had in the part at Aether Paradise btw. Edit: I also think that when everyone was at the port saying goodbye to Lillie...
  16. O

As long as Ash can call them back whenever he wants, I don’t mind. It’s the same thing as leaving them at Oak’s place. On an unrelated note, it seems Ash might’ve gone to Ultra Space offscreen, so unless it’s the same world as in the Aether arc, that’s pretty bad.
  17. O

I’m pretty sure only Lycanroc and Rowlet stayed behind. It makes sense for Lycanroc due to him spending so much time with Kukui before Ash caught him, but I don’t know why Rowlet was left behind. This episode was pretty good overall. The only rushed part was Shaymin flying away, but besides that...
  18. O

News The Official Pokemon Company Makes a Contemplation of Ash's League Loses

If it makes people on this forum feel better, most of the responses on Twitter were defending Ash and saying that this was unnecessary shade, so our boy Ash Ketchum’s reputation hasn’t really been damaged. Personally, I found this article pretty hilarious. It’s great how they hype up all of...
  19. O

Controversial opinions

I mean, from an animation standpoint you’re objectively wrong, straight up. And why exactly do you think this battle is trash writing wise? How is it worse than Ash vs Hau? I honestly don’t understand your reasoning.
  20. O

Review SM144: Alola's Strongest Z! Kapu-Kokeko VS Pikachu!!

So can everyone agree that this is in the top 4 battles of the entire series along with Ash vs Alain, Ash vs Sawyer and Ash vs Paul? I mean, the battle got better every episode, culminating in a beautifully animated and written ending episode with Ash and Pikachu performing a Kamehameha. The...
Back
Top Bottom