Search results for query: *

• Users: Board
  • Order by date
  1. B

Some fantasy drawings

Not a video game, a card game. I don't have the programming knowledge to make a video game (as much as I would love too). Besides, there wouldn't be any multiplayer (which would be the entire point of it) because I don't have servers and net programming is hard to do. Now, say, a small group...
  2. B

Some fantasy drawings

I bring more, not that anyone cares anyway. Male Mage Female Mage Female Priest
  3. B

COMPLETE: Michael De Phend: Ace Attorney (PG-13 for Strong Language)

Thought I'd have another go at this. Here's hoping this one is better than the last. Italicized text is testimony. Written like the games with added description to make up for the lack of pictures. Turnabout Museum May 25th, District Court House, Defense Lobby No. 4, 9:50 AM Man, I don't...
  4. B

My Mom Keeps Disabling My Internet--HELP!

I'VE HAD IT WITH THIS MOTHERFUCKING IP ADDRESS ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING COMPUTER.
  5. B

Some fantasy drawings

Some more: Male Lancer Male Marksman Female Marksman
  6. B

Some fantasy drawings

So I'm working on a personal project, and it's rather drawing intensive. Thought I'd post some of the finished drawings as they are completed. Female Axeman Male Swordsman Female Swordsman
  7. B

Haruhi Season 2

So I was just browsing the toobs today when I found out that Haruhi Suzumiya Season 2 is running sequentially with the season 1 reruns in Japan. Coalguys is apparently going to be subbing it. Here's a link to some screens: http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/05/22/haruhi-second-season-begins/
  8. B

The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan and Nyoron Churuya

For those of you desperate for new Haruhi content, and I'm sure there are people out there, I've found some. The Melancholy of Haruhi-Chan and Nyoron Churuya are 3-5 minute animations featuring the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya characters in random, funny situations. There are currently 18...
  9. B

Toradora!

So I just finished this anime and found it really, really good. It's basically a high school love story about a boy (Takasu Ryuuji) and a girl (Aisaka Taiga) who are trying to help each other get with their friends (Kushieda Minori and Kitamura Yuusaku). The events that follow are both funny and...
  10. B

Nintendo DSi

It looks interesting, I was considering buying it, but my original DS still works just fine. And to all those who are having problems with their shoulder buttons not working, just blow into the opening. I know it seems stupid and I don't know how it worked, but it worked for me.
  11. B

Odd experiences at zoos?

One time I went to the zoo in grade 7, and my friends and I were eating lunch. For some reason we got on the topic of how funny it would be if after we finished we saw the bears having sex when we went to go see them. Several minutes later, lo and behold, the bears were in fact having sex...
  12. B

Daniel Knight: Ace Attorney

Makes it so people know where the story is, and I find it makes it easier to read. It shouldn't matter should it?
  13. B

Daniel Knight: Ace Attorney

I've been working on this way too long... And it's only the first part. Sorry if it's a bit long, but I wanted to make this as similar to the games as possible. Enjoy!
  14. B

Random Images

15. B

Random Images

Thought this was pretty interesting.
  16. B

Gateway Anime

Pokemon and Digimon.
  17. B

Rumor: DSi to launch in April?

North America doesn't get 'everything' before Europe, you guys got Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon before us (you got it on December 21st, we have to wait until mid February). Just saying. Judging from what I heard, April sounds plausible.
  18. B

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Before the Kiss, A Redcap - Blue Oyster Cult
  19. B

Favorite Anime Opening/Endings

I like the opening and ending to the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Bouken Desho Desho and Hare Hare Yukai by Hirano Aya respectively. A few of the Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny endings as well. Like Reason by Tamaki Nami and Kimi Wa Boku Ni Koishiteru by See-Saw. The opening to Lucky...
  20. B

Random Images

Back
Top Bottom