Search results for query: *

• Users: RC821
  • Order by date
  1. RC821

Arceus Pokemon Shirts pattern

Here it is: アルセウス | Pokémon Shirts - ポケモンシャツ - | ポケモンを組み合わせてつくるカスタムシャツ
  2. RC821

Arceus Pokemon Shirts pattern

https://twitter.com/pokemon_shirts/status/1610229522162647041 I really wanted to wear this pattern like a priest but I cannot find this on the Pokémon Shirts website. Serebii usually gives clues on the shirts (such as the case with the Cerebi and Regigigas patterns) but I am not sure if Serebii...
  3. RC821

Technical performance in SV

I think Game Freak should do a survey.
  4. RC821

Technical performance in SV

I like the characters, the new Pokemon, the open-world aesthetics and the objectives in the game are good but if there is one thing that needs to be worked on is the technical performance.
  5. RC821

BDSP Platinum DLC/update for 2023?

I do noticed that 2023 is the 15th anniversary of Pokémon Platinum, this makes me wonder if they are going to release the Platinum DLC/update next year?
  6. RC821

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

I am very surprised that Game Freak managed to improve the animations https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/p8le35/legends_is_like_a_babys_first_step_the_just_need/?sort=new
  7. RC821

2 years ago, someone had actually predicted Legends Arceus. https://twitter.com/QuentinFox136/status/1138490537647005697
  8. RC821

Release dates and Box Art announced for Pokémon Brilliant Diamond, Pokémon Shining Pearl, and Pokémon Legends: Arceus

Considering the pandemic, I do hope it gets delayed not for quality but for the health and safety of employees.
  9. RC821

TCG TCG & Collectibles General Chat Thread

Dr. Lava just responded to me about the scalping controversy (you maybe already aware of this situation) thoughts on the TGC scalping and this is what he had to say:
  10. RC821

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Stans that threaten Simu Liu
  11. RC821

Bulbawiki site issues thread

I can't login into my account.
  12. RC821

Rival Characters

This is going to cause a lot of controversy if Game Freak did that.
  13. RC821

Rival Characters

What I predict is that your rival may have a Kalos Starter.
  14. RC821

Do you realize and aware that Game Freak had to face challenges and risks? The remaster is not being made by Game Freak. I recently come across a tweet compraising Game Freak to a terrorist organization. I really I don't why you had a deep hatred on Game Freak. Look, I really don't like Game...
  15. RC821

Oh god, that quote....I remember playing that delayed Star Fox game....and....
  16. RC821

BDSP Transferring your Pokemon from Brillant Diamond and Shining Pearl and Legends Arceus to Sword and Shield

Recently, people had noticed that there are missing Pokemon in the Sinnoh games. This makes me wonder if we are finally able to transfer the missing Pokemon to Sword and Shield.
  17. RC821

I felt pretty bad for Game Freak right now since they take so much risks and faced some challenges when it comes to making Switch games especially Sword and Shield.
  18. RC821

SwSh Do you think Sword and Shield should be revamped?

I have seen some people on Twitter actually stating that Legends Arceus is what Sword and Shield shpuld have been in the first place, these comments makes me wonder if Sword and Shield should be revamped into a Legends Arceus-style game.
  19. RC821

BDSP Do you think Game Freak should conduct a survey regarding Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl?

Seeing how Square Enix does surveys whenever they reveal a new game (recently, Project Triangle Strategy) for fan feedback, this makes me wonder if Game Freak should do the same with Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.
  20. RC821

2/26 Pokémon Presents Speculation Thread

God, why can't I have the option to pick all. For mainline, more updates to SwSh, Sinnoh remakes and Let's Go Johto. For spinoffs, I want to see a new PMD, a new Pokemon Ranger game, PokePark 3 and Pokemon Quest 2 Johto.
Back
Top Bottom