Search results for query: *

1. ZephyrSpecs

TEEN: Crossed Wires

Content warning: suicide Marvelous Bridge Haiku stepped out of the elevator and onto the bridge. He was tired, but he planned to continue on with his travels. The sky was blue and clear. The bridge was quiet that day. A fisherman nearby was selling Magikarp for 500 Poké, and an old lady stood...
  2. ZephyrSpecs

3. Newmoon The courtyard in the center of the hospital was where children were allowed to play outside for an hour every day. It was surrounded on all four sides by the walls of the hospital, and at its center stood a tall, old tree, sprawling into the sky. During the day the tree seemed like a...
  3. ZephyrSpecs

Author's Note: This is the first time in a while I've tried to write fanfic, and my past attempts were not nearly as inspired. The universe I'm creating here is extremely idiosyncratic to me as a person, and therefore probably will come off as a little bizarre. My friend described it partially...
  4. ZephyrSpecs

Hello world!

Thanks all! Believe it or not I'm a pro author, but I write mostly nonfiction and poetry!
  5. ZephyrSpecs

Just come back to the TCG ... why is Poison part of Psychic?

Oh! I misread that. Yes, that's true then, it does seem odd. I think it's just to balance the game differently from a game dev standpoint.
  6. ZephyrSpecs

Last type of Pokémerch you bought?

I recently got a Celestial Storm Elite Trainer Box, and the Pikachu & Eevee Switch bundle (my birthday was 2 weeks ago).
  7. ZephyrSpecs

Location of the next generation

They actually are all linked to real places already. (And they are all in the same world as each other.) Kanto and Johto: Japan Hoenn: Japan (different part of it) Sinnoh: Japan (again, different part) Unova: New York metro area Kalos: France Alola: Polynesia/Hawaii This is canon and therefore...
  8. ZephyrSpecs

Contest Snivy vs Tepig vs Oshawott

At the time I liked Snivy best, but nowadays I think I like Oshawott better. It's cute.
  9. ZephyrSpecs

Pokémon being called it

"They" is necessary for people, but not for animals, so I don't see why it'd be different for our pocket monster friends. I agree with the point that a monster pal probably doesn't care what pronouns you refer to it/them as. I'd use "it" because I'd also refer to a pet I didn't know as an "it".
  10. ZephyrSpecs

What would your profession be if you were in the Pokemon world?

I'd be a Professor. I'm getting my PhD currently in real life. I'd be good at it, too! I might be a Super Nerd in my spare time.
  11. ZephyrSpecs

Least favorite starter?

Chikorita. I actually like Chimchar; it's one of my favorites. I don't like Torchic much either, but I voted for Chikorita.
  12. ZephyrSpecs

Contest Quagsire vs. Whiscash vs. Seismitoad

I prefer Seismitoad. It has a cool EX card.
  13. ZephyrSpecs

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I was born in 1995... I'm 23 now!
  14. ZephyrSpecs

Just come back to the TCG ... why is Poison part of Psychic?

It's also ghost. Poison was actually part of grass until Diamond & Pearl.
  15. ZephyrSpecs

Hello world!

Hey all, I'm Finch. I'm a lonely grad student living in Los Angeles currently, away from home. So I'm looking for some people to talk to. I've been a Pokémon fan for 16 years now -- long enough that I don't always copy and paste the é like that, but it bugs me to not type it that way. Maybe I...
Back
Top Bottom