Search results for query: *

1. Grass Type Gardenia

SwSh Is Pokemon losing steam?

How could people who love a franchise regardless be so blind with Peter Pan Syndrone from the fact that The Pokemon Company since Go have moved focus to mobile because that market makes a lot of money. They just want to make their games to make far more money with less effort spent. Is that what...
  2. Grass Type Gardenia

Well what is your dream Pokemon game then? What is it that you truly want for a Pokemon game? Because I'm not hating you for loving the game, I'm just warning you, like so fewer people are doing of where your money should be spent? Should you want a game with less Pokemon and expect to pay more...
  3. Grass Type Gardenia

The newest Sword and Shield Expansion Pass trailer doesn't look too impressive. It feels more like an overpriced patch than a DLC, not worth the $30. I mean at least with other DLC games such as Skyrim and Fallout 4, you get your money's worth, especially when there's a lot to do in the main...
  4. Grass Type Gardenia

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

And yet I see the franchise now as Black and White, dull, grey and no longer in color as it once was.
  5. Grass Type Gardenia

That was the beginning of Pokemon's slow decline after the peak that was Gen 4. The Pokemon were recycled from some of the Pokemon, they weren't trying with making original Pokemon, and Unova (And all regions onward) was seen in a tourist perspective of New York, rather than how Gen 1 - 4 was...
  6. Grass Type Gardenia

Just a reminder for those that are not aware.
  7. Grass Type Gardenia

Dunno of the lack of some features is to do with Covid-19, but it is quite clear that Pokemon should've ended after Gen 7 and called it a day, telling that they are not making any more new Pokemon and instead remake the old Pokemon. That way it would give them time to rebuild their creative...
  8. Grass Type Gardenia

As I thought with Regional Forms, there's nothing special to them, it was old in Gen 7 and it is old now. I had expectations at the beginning, but am very disappointed with the end result. Especially when the Champion's Cup gimmick is Duel Battles. Shouldn't that be already in the SwSh game...
  9. Grass Type Gardenia

Gen 3 and 4 - Jules Verne and H.G.Wells

I've just discovered that the main legendary Pokemon of Hoenn has a parallel theme to the books written by Jules Verne, with the main Legendary Pokemon in Sinnoh sharing something, this time with H.G. Wells. Gen 3 & Jules Verne: Kyogre - 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea Groudon - Journey to the...
  10. Grass Type Gardenia

Pokemon Journeys Episode Idea

It'll even make more sense and hilarity if they didn't add in the Pokemon Toxtricity in the story.
  11. Grass Type Gardenia

Pokemon Journeys Episode Idea

This is an idea I just can't keep to myself. I'm sure some of you are familiar with the MLP episode ''Fame and Misfortune'' where the main characters were hackled by the hyperactive fans? Well, what if there is a Pokemon episode where it tackles something similar, where in the episode, Ash has...
  12. Grass Type Gardenia

Contest Pokémon Idea: MegaMax - Gigantamax to Mega Evolution?

Genwanners raged with Gen 5 and now since Gen 6 look of what’s happened? I never liked Megas since day one because that just kills what made Pokémon special to my opinion. But that didn’t stop me from using them to give my battling some spice. I just wish SWSH had that same traditional feel as...
  13. Grass Type Gardenia

I mean those that still complaining about them being not in SWSH. I’m sure the Gigantamax Megas would have special things live moves and abilities to make up for the Gigantamax forms. They’re just ideas that some like it would work.
  14. Grass Type Gardenia

I’m set to slopoke mode for my Fanzine for the time being since making each page is so time consuming and since moving into my new flat I’ve found my gift in gardening. Reguardless to my up and down relationship to an aging franchise, I have came up with an idea that’s too good to miss from the...
  15. Grass Type Gardenia

Review New series: Initial thoughts

Question: Do you make the anime? Do you write to the people that make the anime? Do you understand Japanese? I wish I could ask them myself. I don’t ask for much, only for an anime dedicated to Galar, which has been overshadowed by all the other region. I have been waiting with patience to see...
  16. Grass Type Gardenia

Then perhaps you shouldn’t have put in episode and what happened in it on the wiki. If it isn’t for these thing, I wouldn’t be writing the fanzine based on something that is lost. I know, an actual Pokémon fan appreciated the effort and is amazed of how it feels like an actual Pokémon episode...
  17. Grass Type Gardenia

I never said it's a mini-reboot. Just that it's partial.
  18. Grass Type Gardenia

I don't need proof and evidence to see for myself what is going on outside the box. Pokemon for what it's become is a canary in the coalmine on the world stage of stagnation, not just in the video game industry, not just entertainment and media, but all civilisation as a whole, and with the...
  19. Grass Type Gardenia

Yes but if they would've bring some of the characters back, he would have done so already. Makes me think that this new series is a mini reboot that is self-contained from past series regardless of region hopping. Sure, some fragments do spill over, but yet so far with this new anime, not so...
  20. Grass Type Gardenia

Yet, this new anime studio probably haven't the rights to use some of the character structures from those studios that did past anime series including XY, regardless of it being under the same franchise banner. Plus the XY anime's head writer has moved on to do the AU films. If Greninja does...
Back
Top Bottom