Search results for query: *

• Users: Xaotl
  • Order by date
  1. X

Who do you ship Ash with thread 2

May, but also Harem with: Dawn Angie Anabele Angie Zoey and just about anyone else I can throw in... just to make things fun :)
  2. X

Advanceshipping General Discussion

So what do you suppose would happen if Ash and May were sent to an alternative universe? There shalt be ponies, and there shall be love, and tolerance, and love
  3. X

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Thanks to Jack walker and Itssupereffective ff... and: If Ash didn't win a championship battle by one pokemon, how would May cheer him up? FOOD!!! How would you want advanceshipping to become canon in the anime? as a part of some sort of Harem scenario...
  4. X

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Wow.... ur hello, I mean it's been a while (looks around for familiar faces) But yeah, I'm an old geezer, form back in the old forums... the old old old forums, and It's nice to see this place going strong :) I've even got some advanceshippy fics... or a bunch of...
  5. X

Thanks ^_^ Ash chose a good spot to stare at. :P
  6. X

How would you describe Ash and May's relationship? Long distance. Because it is inevitable that they would have to learn new things without the other beside them. Give up their dreams for the sake of something that both of them are too young to understand. Yet with every visit, the...
  7. X

I know how you feel. :D But to the topic, I'd say that May's next appearence would be in the Sinnoh league(hopfully) attending (probably) watching. Then, maybe as his house, before she goes to her next journey when Ash goes to Johto.
  8. X

another one. We need some Topics.
  9. X

I'll try posting up more that I find on the World Wide Spiderweb.
  10. X

Not really many supporters, a few swayed, but nothing much changed. P.s. BF I'd say was as dry as a desert in AS hints. finding one would be like finding an oasis. AG and even the small piece in DP was more fruitful. (afanart I found)
  11. X

Contestshipping vs Advanceshipping

hmmmm... Advance
  12. X

I'm with Blaziken and Septile as well. Not as much a firegrassshipper. but, hey .
  13. X

PKMN Ranger: Rise of the dark gems.
  14. X

I got to admit Lucario they are some of the best Advanceshipping vids I've seen so far. Even tough the 1st on has been removed. Time to get a new topic. Me thinks. Now: Seeing that Ash is immune to the effects of time. Do we have any hope of him getting feelings for a girl? (Other than...
  15. X

Well the second... well I'm fond of Pearlshipping. Can't say no to Rocketshipping. There's not really much else there really. Because in terms of their journey Ash and Dawn do have similaritys. But in terms of personality I'd say Ash and May would make it. Personally I think the 'Cruel...
  16. X

^yh, the reason I kept you as a seperate name, cause you're (as JB said) more of a vet to this. & nice fanart. If only I had a stash for advanceshipping. Still for their first date, well May will most likely want something romantic. and Ash will most likely screw it up. But then some...
  17. X

GAWD It's been a while, since I've posted. ~Turns around in shame.~ ~Turns back around to click on keyboard~ anywayz, I think that Ash has saved her life enough times, To be honest how many times have we seen May really give him a reward for his heroic actions? It's like Mario and...
  18. X

Personally If I was Ash I would say STFU N00B :P But seeing as I am not Ash, I don't think even he would want to share. It's Communism Joke. But seriously, it's just a bit off. A society coming into the middle of their personal lives, asking two guys to share one girl. STFU N00B dosn't...
  19. X

Havn't posted in a while... anyone got a topic?
  20. X

L.V. looks like your wish came true ^^ Happy Days. Drinks are on me coughnotcough (gets bricked) What do you guys wanna see in the next eps?
Back
Top Bottom