Search results for query: *

1. Snuggle Tier List

GAME: The Summary Game

The Summary Game Hey, you! Wanna plug your fics? Wanna practice writing summaries? Want to find the true meaning of life? This thread will satisfy at least two of your needs! Here's how it works: I'm going to write a summary of a fic that's not mine. After that, someone else (a player) will...
  2. Snuggle Tier List

DISCUSSION: How Important Are Summaries?

If a fic has no summary, I pass. It doesn't mean the fic's low quality. The summary and the fic are entirely separate entities (unless things are REALLY weird). I just have no gauge of the author's talent or style. Knowing genre helps, but what I really need is a quality indicator. Something...
  3. Snuggle Tier List

DISCUSSION: Op-ed: Fanfic Reviews Aren't Reviews

Op-ed: Fanfic Reviews Aren't Reviews Reporters don't make news. They report it. Similarly, the vast majority of reviewers, professional or amateur, don't create the product they're reviewing. When a movie critic gives two thumbs up, or a music critic gushes about some hipster album, or when a...
  4. Snuggle Tier List

Snuggle's Personal Misc. Image Repository

Ello! This "blog" is my means of fudging my way around Bulbaforum's "10 attachments per post" limit without relying on third-party servers. I will be posting images that don't belong elsewhere on the forum here, so I can retrieve them via the img BBCode tag. While this blog is for uploading...
  5. Snuggle Tier List

DISCUSSION: The VVIQ: Test your "immersion" into imagery

As part of a research tangent, I recently became aware of the VVIQ, or Vividness of Visual Imagery Questionnaire. This test was designed to diagnosis cases of aphantasia (no "mind's eye") and hyperphantasia (super-"mind's eye", as if you were really there). The conditions are relatively recently...
  6. Snuggle Tier List

TEEN: Battle With Me: Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness
    Threadmarks: Intro

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Fic Copyright 2019 @Snuggle Tier List. Some Rights Reserved. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International...
  7. Snuggle Tier List

HELP: [NOT ACCEPTING NEW REQUESTS] Prototyping Review Template: Offering Reviews in Exchange For Template Feedback

EDIT: This project is currently not accepting new requests. Thank you to everyone that's participated! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ello! Want a review? I wrote myself a review template I want to...
  8. Snuggle Tier List

TEEN: World Poetry Day 2019 Community Collab
    Threadmarks: Collab Intro and Rules

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ World Poetry Day 2019 Community Collab ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
  9. K

EVERYONE: KAIJUMON
    Threadmarks: Introduction/Table of Contents

Banner is transformation of Behemoth and Leviathan by William Blake. Font is Kaiju Monster G by Goma Shin. Fic Copyright 2019 @Snuggle Tier List. Some Rights Reserved. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license. Additional...
  10. Snuggle Tier List

DISCUSSION: World Poetry Day 2019: Discussion and Collab

March 21st, two-weeks-and-a-day from today, is World Poetry Day. And as a poet-fic kind of guy looking for poems to read, I couldn't help but notice 'dem slim pickings in the poetry department. So, with two weeks notice; anyone wanna contribute for a World Poetry Day compilation? Plan is this...
  11. T

MATURE: [AND TEEN] [AND EVERYONE] Snuggle's Grand Poetry Grab Bag
    Threadmarks: Introduction/Table of Contents

All Poems Copyright 2019 @Snuggle Tier List. Some Rights Reserved. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license. Additional copyright information is provided in the spoilers below: [/SPOILER] Hello, fellow mortals! This is my...
Back
Top Bottom