Search results for query: *

1. L

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition So I've reached the Lati@s encounter with Steven after battling Norman and I gotta know: if I leave them behind because "why are you forcing this thing on me I'm never gonna move forward I'll just be SRing for the rest of my life", will the...
  2. L

Please someone help.. I just don't get it

Your game is tied to the time on your DS. Is the time on your DS wrong?
  3. L

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Got it.
  4. L

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

The last two moves that need their XY descriptions confirmed are Heart Swap and Searing Shot. Anyone have those?
  5. L

New Gym Leaders and Elite 4?

...I'm confused why anyone would suspect that the teams are going to change drastically before the post story. In HGSS, the only GLs who had a replacement on their team were Clair (who swapped one of her Dragonair for Gyarados), Janine (swapped a Weezing for an Ariados), and Blue (swapped...
  6. L

TEEN: Noses (Pokemon/One Piece Crossover)

I nudged you ever so slightly. Don't give the young'uns the wrong idea. Well I think it's a wonderful concept and I like that you caved chose to integrate characters into one universe instead of just dropping one into the other world randomly (like I did). The start's got me nose-to-the-screen...
  7. L

Trailer of Diancie in Pokémon X and Y released: Was created when Carbink undergoes st

Re: Trailer of Diancie in Pokémon X and Y released: Was created when Carbink undergoe Eevee and its 8 mutations would like a word. (Because that's what Eeveelutions are: mutations.)
  8. L

Friend Safari on Pokémon pages

Trade, yes. Evolve and breed, no. If anything, those cases should be "Evolve XXX, Friend Safari" if a compromise is necessary (a separate parameter would be better, imo), because it's always been about "the easiest/quickest route" to obtaining said species in-game without outside aid, and next...
  9. L

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

Re: The Ash x Serena Thread If you're so eager for a name, you can go here now.
  10. L

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

You want the other thread and I will think about it. Looks like we're going with ImportantToYoushipping, since a lot of the other associated names are taken. =o
  11. L

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Have we found the move deleter yet?
  12. L

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) A few soft resets, and I have found my answer (it's yes, they can be female). =) Thanks guys, about the stones.
  13. L

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Do we know if the Kanto starters Sycamore gives out can be female? And if you take one along with its mega stone, are the other two mega stones inaccessible?
  14. L

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) You can swap the uncollected-upon wondercards around in the wondercard album, if you want to collect one pokémon before another. ----- In a situation where a lv1 foreign pokémon first in the party encounters a wild pokémon and is switched...
  15. L

Mega Evolution

Design's got nothing to do with it. It's about the stat increases and battle effectiveness. Mewtwo Y and Charizard Y take their best stats and get them pumped up, which means you can use the same exact moves for either you would use competitively, and be just as effective. Same strategy, now on...
  16. L

Mega Evolution

So far both the Y-exclusive Megas all play it safe and close to the chest, while the X Megas get radically turned around to the point that their types are changing. Sounds like a safe bet that if Blastoise and Venusaur do get exclusive X-forms (assuming they're Y, following the same...
  17. L

Mega Charizard X has been announced: Has the new Ability Tough Claws

It would have been deemed unnotable, just to let you know.
  18. L

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Quilladin also knows Leech Seed, as its fourth move.
  19. L

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation Doesn't mean it can't happen. Not that I think it's a one-off, but saying it's a fact is not considering the possibility.
Back
Top Bottom