• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. I

Preview JN022: Goodbye, Rabbifoot!

I should also add that because of this, I highly doubt he will catch, let's say, a Legendary Pokémon with ease, if it ever happens. Yes, it's Gou's standard way of catching Pokémon right now, but I have a feeling as the show goes further on, it won't be the norm for long, it will improve. And...
  2. I

Preview JN022: Goodbye, Rabbifoot!

Not all Gou's captures have been easy for him, most of them, yes, but not all of them. He battled Venonat, Scyther, Sandile and, along with others, Golurk (not sure if I'm missing one) used up all the Pokéballs he brought with him on a Dewgong and so couldn't catch any of the Dratini line and...
  3. I

8 episodes in and nobody even likes it

I have been enjoying it throughout, I am not bothered at all by Gou's catching spree, plus I know for a fact that sooner or later things will change for Gou (especially if it comes to him trying to catch a super-powerful Pokémon) in fact this has already started when he wasted all his Pokéballs...
  4. I

Review JN011: Koharu, Wanpachi, and Sometimes Gangar Too

Good on Gou for quickly getting over all three of his Wurmple evolving into Cascoon when they showed how happy they were with it and how much they love Gou. The whole "Hah, take that!" won't work here, his upset was brief and Gou is perfectly fine with his three Cascoon. As the stuff with...
  5. I

Review JN006: Catch a Lot of Pokémon! The Path to Mew!!

First let me reveal that "Gotta Catch 'Em All!" is a Western only slogan, it doesn't exist in Japan, their one is "Get Pokémon!", that being said, catching every Pokémon and filling up the Pokédex is one of the goals a player will set up for themselves when playing the Pokémon games and so I...
  6. I

Preview SM135: The Semifinals! Kaki VS Glazio!!

Kiawe used Marowak in his League battle against Acerola.
  7. I

Review SM133: Bird Battle! Brave Bird VS God Bird!!

They couldn't have Satoshi lose, the biggest set up for the Alola Leauge is for Satoshi to fight Guzma in hopes to defeat him and stop him from ruining everyone's fun. If Satoshi lost this fight, then that entire build up to Satoshi vs Guzma would have been a huge waste of time. Hau crying was...
  8. I

Review SM133: Bird Battle! Brave Bird VS God Bird!!

I am so glad they dropped the whole "if a Pokémon is sleeping, it counts as being unable to battle" from the Kanto Leauge.
  9. I

Worst Ash Design

First of all let's make this clear: None of the Ash's in appearance look awful, rather I'm going by his design regarding his age and it's due to that I say this.... XY Ash has my least favourite design. It's not bad art wise, my problem with it is because they made him look older and yet he is...
  10. I

Review SM112: Discovering a New Species! Get, Meltan!!

Yep, Meltan's evolution to Melmetal is actually a group of Meltan merging together.
  11. I

But that doesn't mean they will be forgotten, in fact they're needed if the writers want to evolve Satoshi's Meltan into Melmetal.
  12. I

How were they forgotten about when they all appeared in this episode? They won't forgot about something one episode right after it. I loved this episode, a surprise to see Satoshi get a Mythical Pokémon, at he finally has a Steel-type. Meltan and Mokuroh bond is cute.
  13. I

News New Ending Theme: The Notebook of the Heart

Sounds more like it will be an emotional ending song to me, something we haven't gotten since Best Wishes.
  14. I

Review SM102: Alola at Alola! Takeshi and Kasumi!!

Need to point out all the kids did well in Mantine Surf and they didn't do the same trope from SM085 (like people thought they would).
  15. I

Review SM102: Alola at Alola! Takeshi and Kasumi!!

A great relaxing episode, not surprising as the Sun & Moon series is good at them and well needed after the big stuff from last week.
  16. I

Is anyone ever bothered by in-battle explanations?

Dent's "Tasting Time" from the Japanese version is more tolerable than Cilan's "Evaluation Time" in the dub, because Dent doesn't make a bunch of food references. They still could get too much for people, but at least the things Dent says in the Japanese version sound less silly.
  17. I

Review SM099: Eievui, Where Are You Going? To Go Anywhere to Meet Up!

People thinking Lana getting Eevee means it will hardly do anything, instead of seeing it as a step forward for Lana's character. Just because Ash is the main character, the entire show does not revolve around him, other characters need development too.
  18. I

Review SM097: Fukuthrow the Artisan!!! Sleeping Mokuroh zzz

Okay, I am assuming you two are talking about his dub voice, because Shota's voice in the Japanese version sounds nothing like Hau's. Shota is voiced by Ikue Otani (just like Satoshi's Pikachu) and thus has this cute-sounding voice, as is the case with anyone Ikue voices.
  19. I

Mirror World Expanded

I mean as she's constantly jumping up and down in excitement, very excitable and never tries to act all mature like original Iris. Basically a bubbly (I have changed the description to that) and hyper girl, I also got the idea from Iris's personality in the games.
  20. I

Mirror World Expanded

I actually had this idea for the Best Wishes characters ever since the Mirror World episode of XY aired in Japan- Mirror World Iris: Has a very bubbly personality. Mirror World Dent: Very unconfident and unsure. Mirror World Shooty: Opens up to everyone easily. Mirror World Cabernet: Kind...
Back
Top Bottom