Search results for query: *

1. TurtleKing

POPULAR: Plot Bunny Zoo

Dramedic is probably the tone that I'm definitely going for. Meant to be an easy, enjoyable read but still having some level of substance within it. That tends to be what I write more than anything. Definitely going to do some research for this one since I'll be taking my time writing this...
  2. TurtleKing

POPULAR: Plot Bunny Zoo

I've been sitting on this idea for like.... two or three years (probably more) and started a fic here last year, but admittedly it wasn't well written. But I really want to expand on the concept of "Ace Trainers." The games don't really describe where these Trainers come from and how they are...
  3. TurtleKing

TEEN: Jet Carter: Ace Trainer

Yep! I'd be lying if I said that that segment wasn't slightly Peter Parker inspired. The way I see it (in this universe) Pokemon are used in more unorthodox ways (even though in some cases it can get people into trouble). Of course, more of the rules and policies in regards to the utilization of...
  4. TurtleKing

Thanks for reading! The goal for this work was for it be an effortless read so I'm glad I could provide that for you. I debated on using another font/making the size bigger so I'll consider that going forth. It looked big on my Macbook, but now that I'm on a PC at work (shhh) it does look quite...
  5. TurtleKing

Workshop Directory

Author name: TurtleKing Fic name: Jet Carter: Ace Trainer Summary: When a troubled teen proves he has skills comparable to a seasoned Trainer, he's immediately recruited to join a group of elite Trainers. What he doesn't realize is that these Trainers are in debt to a very wealthy businessman...
  6. TurtleKing

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

Jet Carter: Ace Trainer First fanfic from me in quite some time. The first chapter is officially up. Here's a blurb about the entire fanfic: "When an troubled teen proves he has skills comparable to a seasoned Trainer, he's immediately recruited to join a group of elite Trainers. What he...
  7. TurtleKing

Jet Carter: Ace Trainer Genre: Action/Adventure Rating: Teen (Violence, Language, Suggestive Themes) Hey guys! This is my first dive back into Pokemon Fan Fiction after a considerably long hiatus. Since then, I've grown as a writer, but I'm still open to any and all criticism as well as...
  8. TurtleKing

Sounds good, Wild Jr.
  9. TurtleKing

Power Rangers HEXAGON Point of Notice: This roleplay, obviously, takes place in an alternate universe immediately following after the Wild Force season. At the same time, this roleplay utilize the Ranger suits from Power Rangers Ninja Storm. However, this roleplay, in no shape or fashion, in...
  10. TurtleKing

TEEN: Pokémon Revolution: Volume One - Chapter Three

Hi readers! I've been pretty busy with work lately so I haven't had time to post. Chapter Four shall be posted this Thursday or Friday! Thanks! ~TK
  11. TurtleKing

Re: Pokémon Revolution Chapter Three Risky Business! The news of Avia’s little princess stepping down from her position as the heir to the throne circulated the airwaves at an alarming rate. For years, people were expecting her to announce her intentions on being bestowed with a crown...
  12. TurtleKing

Re: Pokémon Revolution Chapter Two The Youth of Avia! Over the course of the next few days, Auburn and Jet managed to connect on numerous levels. They shared many attributes and experiences, but they were also very different in certain aspects as well. Auburn, as Jet learned, was actually an...
  13. TurtleKing

Categories: Original, Pokemon Rating: PG-13 Other: An extension on the idea of the game Pokemon Conquest. This is not a novelization of the game. Pokémon Revolution "In the region of Ransei, many people believe in different things... There are people who believe the myth that their...
  14. TurtleKing

Digimon Genesis (T)

DIGIMON GENESIS ****** Setting: Steele City, USA / The Digital World Year: 2012 Many millenniums ago, a war between two powerful forces raged in an effort for supremacy in the Digital World. One side was already in power and looked upon by their subjects as the guardians of the Digital...
  15. TurtleKing

Elite Academy

Chapter Thirteen The Traveling Man Getting into close contact with Bruno was much harder than it previously was for Tyson. When he first learned about Elite Academy, it appeared that Bruno was the friendliest of all the professors on campus. But as of late, it appeared that Bruno was avoiding...
  16. TurtleKing

Elite Academy

Chapter Twelve The Unknown Dungeon After a much needed holiday break for the students of Elite Academy, the new year rolled around and that could only mean that classes were soon to be back in session. Tyson couldn't believe it, but he had survived a crazy first semester at Elite Academy. After...
  17. TurtleKing

Elite Academy

Chapter Eleven Eye of the Beholder The holiday break came sooner than Tyson had expected. He breezed through his exams all the while having fun with the friends he had made over the past semester. Students had the option of returning home to celebrate the holidays with their families or they...
  18. TurtleKing

Elite Academy

Chapter Ten Reasonable Doubt Cornered at the entrance of the Unknown Dungeon, Tyson and Steven had no other choice but to protect the entrance. Tyson didn't know exactly what was in the Unknown Dungeon that he was protecting, but obviously it meant something to the Academy if Professor Rowan...
  19. TurtleKing

Elite Academy

Chapter Nine The Invasion The weekend was notably one of the most fun times of the week for Elite Academy students. This weekend surely was going to be exciting because it marked the beginning of the Dorm Battle Tournaments. Each weekend, the four dorms face off with an opposing dorm. This...
  20. TurtleKing

Elite Academy

Chapter Eight Battle Tested A few weeks had gone by and Tyson's experiences at Elite Academy were beginning to become more and more of a routine. However, he was not complaining as he loved being at the academy and learning the many things about becoming a Trainer. Every day after classes, he...
Back
Top Bottom