Search results for query: *

1. S

What is your favorite Pokemon game?

Although I do like many of the Pokemon games, I'd have to say my favorite is Pokemon Gold. I know that Heart Gold and Soul Silver have been released, but I feel that there is no way to beat the original. Also, Pokemon Gold was the first video game I ever received, so it's very special to me.
  2. S

New guy

Welcome to Bulbagarden Forums, Frito! It's great to see new members!
  3. S

Wanted: Legitimate Event Arceus

I am currently on the lookout for the event Arceus distributed last year. I never was able to receive one, and am willing to trade depending on what anybody wants. I thank you ahead of time for reading this. ~ShinyHunter
  4. S

Shiny Pokémon by Soft Resetting

Good choice in picking Drifloon. I remember 2 years ago when I had resetted for the lovely yellow sprite, and it took me about three grand before I stumbled across it, but yes either the Masuda Method or Soft Resetting method will suffice, however if you are more comfortable with a bit more work...
  5. S

Do not be discouraged, I had to reset over four thousand times to retrieve my Shiny Giratina, so in your case I would not get worried at all! In fact, do not even count, just keep resetting.
  6. S

Want: Lucky Eggs and Arceus

Is there anything in particular that you are looking for?
  7. S

Okay, will do. Thank you very much!
  8. S

I'm proud that you're making another attempt. I am sure that your attitude will bring you success. Keep us updated, as we are all on your side, and good luck soft resetting Latios!
  9. S

Okay that's alright. By tried, I mean I know the method and it has worked for me a couple times, but I am a little rusty around the edges. Is there anything else you'd like? I'm very interested in your Pokemon, but if there is nothing else, I appreciate your time!
  10. S

I've tried cloning before, but I am willing to try it again. Other than that would you be interested in a Shiny Arbok, Shiny Butterfree, or Shiny Ampharos for the Arceus?
  11. S

Unfortunately, I do not have any UT events as of now. Is there anything else?
  12. S

Hey Mudkip99, Thanks for the offer. Is there anything in particular that you'd like?
  13. S

Recently I have begun playing my Heart Gold and Soul Silver games again, and I have a request for all of you. Would anybody be willing to trade me 2 or 3 Lucky Eggs? I am also looking for an Arceus, as I never received one from the event. Anything offered is greatly appreciated. ~ShinyHunter
  14. S

I have not recently signed in for a little due to a busy schedule. However, I am back for vacation and can answer any questions or concerns one is to ask about the concept of soft resetting. Further more, I would like to add that the percentage of people who had quit soft resetting after no...
  15. S

Re: Shiny Pokemon by Soft Resetting You can simply google a shiny moltres and I am sure in the images it will show up. It is a pink flamed moltres -
  16. S

Re: Shiny Pokemon by Soft Resetting My ID is 06177. Not bad, however I have not obtained a shiny after all of this time. I believe that the two things that hurristat mentioned are more important than a good ID. Perisistance and patience is what will draw the shiny. Suicune - you will be mine!
  17. S

Re: Shiny Pokemon by Soft Resetting Patience. Just think to yourself that the next time you reset, that ho-oh may be shiny. Imagine what would happen if you quit SR'ing right when the next SR would have been a shiny. That is what keeps me going. Two weeks is not that much compared to...
  18. S

Re: Shiny Pokemon by Soft Resetting Congratulations, you stuck with it and as a result you recieved what you were looking for. As for me, about a month and a half since I started SR'ing. Whether it takes me up until the end of this month, I will still soft reset until I have a shiny...
  19. S

Re: Shiny Pokemon by Soft Resetting I agree with your thought. However, confidence is another factor for SR'ing. Why would someone continue to SR if they think their chances are slim to none. Though they are, the reason why so many people recieve shinies through soft resetting is due to...
  20. S

Re: Shiny Pokemon by Soft Resetting That is good to hear, if you stick with it that shiny ho-oh will be yours.
Back
Top Bottom