Search results for query: *

• Users: 09MurphyM
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. 0

PC Healing Trick

I'm sure everyone else knows about this trick already. Anyway, all you need to do is deposit at least one injured pokemon into your PC. Then just withdraw the pokemon and you will see that it is completely healed.
  2. 0

New Johto Handbook

According to amazon, a new Guide for Johto will be released in 2010. according to the description, Ash and his friends will be returning to Johto. Of course, i am going to wait and see about the book.
  3. 0

Team Rocket during paul-related episodes.

Sorry about the title. Anyway, has anyone else felt the same way as team rocket when they are secretly watching a battle between ash and paul?
  4. 0

episode preview music

Has anyone else noticed that there always seems to be some kind of connection between the episode preview and the music that is playing? For example, during previews for important or serious episodes, serious music would play. Also, during previews for pokemon contest episodes, the first...
  5. 0

what moveset upgrade in platinum suprised you?

Basically, what new moveset were you not expecting? I was suprised to find out in a guide that Caterpie and Weedle can now use bug bite at level 15.
  6. 0

Professor oak's lecture

When did the anime start showing Professor oak's lecture?
  7. 0

Gym Helpers

who are the guys who stand in front of the gym? I'm talking about the one's who usually give you hints before you challenge the leader.
Back
Top Bottom