• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. E

Is it me or are the graphics better.

I actually thought they'd taken a step back. In the scenes in Fortree City and Cycling Road the angle looks similar to Gen V. I hope they keep the 3D open world feel and don't revert to an overhead view because it's easier to design.
  2. E

Global Trade Station Conversational Thread (Read First Post)

I'm so close to finishing my Pokédex now I can almost taste it... Could anyone refer me to someone who's likely to have Pokébank legends? I don't think anyone with a completed Pokédex is even likely to view that tradeback thread. Also, how have people found the Shiny Charm effects their breeding?
  3. E

GEN VI: Seeking Shiny Eevee (or Eevee FS) - Will Consider All Offers

Sure. I could get you one of each gender if you want. Is there anything else you need?
  4. E

GEN VI: Finishing off my Pokédex!

Solosis are built for an Offensive Trickroom set so they're Quiet Natured with 0 Speed. I have a few Modest females though so it wouldn't be difficult for me to breed one of those. Sure. I can breed you some 4+IV Riolu, Solosis and Dratini as well as Rattata for all the Pokémon on your list if...
  5. E

GEN VI: Finishing off my Pokédex!

I'm looking to finish the Gen VI National Dex in order to unlock the Shiny Charm and I just need the following. Need: Finneon Temporarily Need: These are Pokémon I just need to borrow to finish off my Pokédex. I promise I'll trade them straight back :P Can Offer: Anything not listed above...
  6. E

GEN VI: Seeking Shiny Eevee (or Eevee FS) - Will Consider All Offers

I have an Eevee Safari, but would also like to trade. If you have any one of the following spare that would be great. I have everything else in the Pokédex minus legendaries if you want something in return.
  7. E

GEN VI: Friend Safaris!

Re: Pokémon with Lansat or Starf Berry Awesome we'll start when you're ready. My FC is 2337 - 4059 – 3392
  8. E

GEN VI: Friend Safaris!

Re: Pokémon with Lansat or Starf Berry Chimchar Rattata Clefairy Paras Meowth Mankey Grimer Drowzee I could trade you any 2 of the above for Kricketot and Glameow. If you have any other Pokébank exclusive Pokémon I'd be interested in those as well.
  9. E

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead 2337 - 4059 - 3392 Name: Jordan Friend Safari: Eevee, Minccino, Lilipup Send me an VM with your FC so I can add you back! IMPORTANT My friend list is getting quite full now so I won't be adding people unless they tell me what their safari is first
  10. E

If you could have a conversation with Ash what would you talk about?

I'd ask him how much time has passed since he started his journey
  11. E

Anime This or That

Princess Mononoke, because I haven't seen the other. Cowboy Bebop or Death Note?
  12. E

If you worked for GF...

I'd rearrange the whole organisation, lowering the budget for Pokémon games by rereleasing older games with GB graphics. I'd then put all the left over funding into the development of a much-needed Pulseman sequel
  13. E

BW 33 -- Aliens!!?!

Ghost moves have always worked against normal types on the anime.
  14. E

Bulbagarden webmaster interviewed in Australian magazine: Archaic discusses history o

Re: Bulbagarden webmaster interviewed in Australian magazine: Archaic discusses histo Jealous much? Archaic didn't write the article anyway, not that there's anything wrong with it.
  15. E

BW031 - The Lost Scalchop! Mijumaru's Greatest Crisis!!

Joltik is the smallest Pokemon at 0.1M tall
  16. E

Secrets of the Elite Four...revealed! (Nintendo Dream Interview)

Why couldn't we have interviews like this before? It would be reassuring to know whether Agatha and Burtha are actually related >>;
  17. E

Airing of two-part Rocket-dan VS Plasma-dan episode to be moved: Battle against Arti

Re: Airing of two-part Rocket-dan VS Plasma-dan episode to be moved: Battle against A No they're airing the episode that follows the Plasma vs Rocket episodes. And the preview shows a Liepard tearing the wall of a skyscraper apart with Hyper Beam as well as numerous other explosions. I'm just...
  18. E

Alder's Lost Partner

There's already a thread about this here.
  19. E

What did you think of Bianca and Cheren?

I noticed that too! My only criticism of this games dialog Yeah, I thought the rivals where okay this time. Their personalities had nothing on Barry and Silver, but the plot behind Bianca and her overprotective father was sweet. N was better as a rival though I thought.
Back
Top Bottom