• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. E

GEN VI: Finishing off my Pokédex!

I'm looking to finish the Gen VI National Dex in order to unlock the Shiny Charm and I just need the following. Need: Finneon Temporarily Need: These are Pokémon I just need to borrow to finish off my Pokédex. I promise I'll trade them straight back :P Can Offer: Anything not listed above...
  2. E

Wanted: Cubchoo or Golett

Either preferably in eggs. I can't offer a whole lot on this Gen but I have a tonne of items from Gen 4 on offer.
  3. E

Wanted - TM Grass Knot

Offering - Any Non-Event, Non-Legendary Pokemon - Event Pokewalker Pokemon - Any re-obtainable TM or Item
  4. E

Mono Ground Team

Kind of a white lie in the title since it's not 100% mono. I'm part of a league on another forum which I joined about 6 months ago. Here are the rules my team must keep to: - Must have at least 4 Pokemon who are part ground - Can have a maximum of 2 alts - Alts must have at least one...
  5. E

My Starters =]

I origionaly drew them but my scanner messed up so I decided to make them on the one and only art tool I have on my computer, Microsoft word. Autoshapes to be specific =] Name: Terratwig Type(s): Grass Species: Leaf Wing Height: 1'04 feet Weight: 11.4 lbs Evolutionary Method...
  6. E

Nickname Changing Problems

I recently changed my Nickname and shortly after I started to want my old one back. However, when I went on my control panel I could no longer change it back. Im guessing you cant change your nickname on a too frequent basis but I hate my new nickname!!!
  7. E

"Tweaking" Glitch

Watch it here Apperently, bulbapedia says the glitch could be used to get unobtainable legendaries. Does anyone know if this is true? Does anyone atualy know the best places to preform the glitch?
  8. E

XBOX Live

when you get an XBox 360 do you get the gold membership card with it or buy it seperatly? Do all gold membership cards come with first 3 months free subscription? I dont have my 360 yet and dont have a clue.
  9. E

Problems Making A Banner

Ive been trying to make a banner with my favourite sugamori art pokemon. Everytime I add an image to my Background There is a Thick white Line around my pokemon. I know why this is happening but im wondering if there is a way I can fix this? By the way I use Photoshop.
  10. E

First Ever Pokemon Advert In US

Part 1 Part 2 Has anyone ever seen these before? I saw it and just thaught it was realy funny.
  11. E

Larvitars IV's

nature: adament hp: 30 attack:25 defence:11 sp.atk:1 sp.def:25 speed:28 what do you think about my larvitars iv's? do i need to go through a massive chain of breeding? I realy am inpaitiant and need to get on the competitive battling scene.
  12. E

IV Breeding For My PKMN Needed?

I just spent all weekend breeding porygon with dittos to get the one i wanted. Earlier today I found a Lv.15 Gabite with these IVs: HP: 1 Attack: 29 Defence:30 Sp. Atk:23 Sp. Def:26 Speed:26 Im just woundering weather this Gible needs breeding with 100's of dittos or weather it has a...
  13. E

what are the towns in pokemon games named after?

i know its colours in kanto in johto i think its plants have no clue in hoenn have no clue in sinoh so, can some please explain if the names are named after anything in perticular in gens 3-4.
  14. E

How Can I Buy Pokemon Diamond

about 2 months ago when i was moving some stuff around my bedroom and i found my old gameboy advance sp. in about ten minutes, i was playing on pokemon ruby like i did 3 years ago. i realy enjoyed playing again, since i havent been on it since i was 12. about a month later my pokemon were in...
  15. E

Teach Larvitar Dragon Claw

does anyone know how i can get a larvitar to know dragon claw? im sure i could somehow chain breed. ps: i already used the tm on a female flygon.
  16. E

pokemopolis warrior on his salamence

Shot at 2007-07-25 this is a warrior and his salamence in 3000BC at the time of pokemopolis im considering doing some fanfic on this guy but im not the best author. please tell me the good and bad on this but remember im only 14.
Back
Top Bottom