Search results for query: *

• Users: Okido
  • Order by date
  1. Okido

What does the above Pokémon remind you of?

Reminds me of experience points. Back in ORAS, since you could scan in other players' Secret Bases with a QR code, people made and shared these bases built specifically for EXP grinding, where their team consisted of three Lv. 100 Blissey. I spent way too many hours in those and even now it's...
  2. Okido

Event Flowering Love ~ Spring 2024 Shipping One-Shot Competition

It's perfectly fine if your one-shot is related to another work of yours, as long as it can be read standalone as a self-contained story and hasn't been posted elsewhere! However, if it's something that's been written in advance before the competition started, then we sadly can't accept it as...
  3. Okido

What's your dream home?

A single-bedroom house, located somewhere quiet, up here in the northeast where it gets bitterly cold. That's it, I'm not picky. As long as it has room to invite a few friends over, and be filled with whatever ridiculous decor I may desire, then I'd be happy. The interior will probably look so...
  4. Okido

Special Delivery!

hey loser what's good how ya been, how's life in the world of airmail? Your fan club (me) is eagerly awaiting your next update!!! also I brought you this berry juice alright well bye :thumbsup:
  5. Okido

What was your first thread when you became a member on the forums?

Not counting my intro thread, it was a blog, specifically one about the Pokémon anime. I used to post episode predictions/reviews and stuff since Journeys was still pretty new at the time (this was in very early 2021, my account itself is a little older than that). I ended up shutting it down...
  6. Okido

Favorite artwork of the Pokémon above

Probably this After The Story artwork from JN that featured Chloe's Yamper: Flareon?
  7. Okido

Interests you have that people don't expect

Hard to say, but I think most people wouldn't guess that I enjoy practicing some of the performing arts. In person I'm usually very quiet and reserved, and honestly a bit clumsy, so I probably don't come off as someone who would ever enjoy acting, singing, or dance — and I'm not at all public...
  8. Okido

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"Drella" by Pierce The Veil.
  9. Okido

Event Flowering Love ~ Spring 2024 Shipping One-Shot Competition

Unfortunately not; we have everyone wait until the final 2 days before the deadline to post their entries, just to allow everyone an equal amount of time for reading and judging. (Though you can still feel proud about finishing yours early!) We'll make an announcement here when you guys can...
  10. Okido

Describe A User

Tood, I think? Dunno their feelings on Lapras but I know they're a big Oddish and Gloom fan. This user is known to routinely change up their profile theme on the first of each month.
  11. Okido

What character(s) do you ship with the above Pokémon character?

Anabel, because why not. Brock?
  12. Okido

What would you do if...?

Rejoice! I have a new pet seal!!! ...but more seriously, I would panic. What would you do if you were invisible?
  13. Okido

5 fave

Boston, Orlando, Sumida, Dōtonbori, and Salar de Uyuni. I'm not the travel-savvy type, so these are just places that I've already been to or would like to visit someday. Ice cream flavors?
  14. Okido

How well do you know the user above?

6.5/10. I've consistently seen you around on the forums ever since I got here, so I feel like I've gotten to know you fairly well during that time, just not personally.
  15. Okido

Guess the favourite type of the user below you!

nah. I think Bug has some really strong designs, but I wouldn't consider the type itself a personal favorite. How about Fighting?
  16. Okido

Wrong Answers Only

FireRed & LeafGreen. Kanto is overrated, the beautifully remastered soundtrack hurts my ears, and it has the worst Champion in the entire series. Literally unplayable. :enzap: How does a microwave work?
  17. Okido

'What's your favorite' game -Pokemon related

The DPPt one. In typical Sinnoh fashion, that bassline goes hard. (The Kanto Gym Leader theme from GSC is a really close second just for its intro alone.) Favorite spinoff protagonist?
  18. Okido

Realistically, which of your favorite Pokemon would be bad pets to have for you?

Good: Having an Eevee as a pet would be functionally no different from having a cat, I imagine. Same goes for all the other small, fluffy, feline-ish Pokémon that I love, like Skitty, Sprigatito, and Pikachu/Raichu (I don't mind being zapped a little from time to time). Espeon is just a slightly...
  19. Okido

Oki's Laboratory
    Threadmarks: April 17, 2024

.: "I laugh myself to sleep, it's my lullaby." (♫) ⋆⁺₊⋆ ⋆₊⁺⋆ Usually when I say something like "I didn't get anything done today!" it's not meant quite so literally — today, I laid in bed on my phone all day, and that was it. Curse my fragile body, I was in waaay too much pain to do anything...
  20. Okido

Boo

welcome Serena! I'm actually pretty certain we've met before, but it was a long time ago so I'll just say it's nice to meet you again lol. Either way, always exciting to have more anime enjoyers around here :bulbaLove: I can gather you're a fan of XY, do you have a specific favorite...
Back
Top Bottom