Search results for query: *

1. J

TPCI discontinues Trading Figure Game: Head of POP speaks

I've bought a lot of them, hope to complete my collection one day. As everyone else, I also think it's a shame it's discontinued, but the only place I bought it was eBay: I didn't see it anywhere else...
  2. J

Chuang Yi announces Pokémon Adventures's 30th volume: To be sold for S$ 8.50

I already ordered it! Looking forward to reading an adventure in a whole new region... Nice!!
  3. J

Pokémon Sunday, how to watch it

Hello everyone, For some time I've been curious just how some people seem to watch Pokémon Sunday, besides the ones living in Japan. Is it available for download somewhere? After searching on the Internet I did find a streaming video, can you watch it through that? What time does it air in...
  4. J

Volume 10

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I really can't thank you enough, I've been searching the ENTIRE internet for this volume!!! And in case I was'nt clear enough: thank you! ;)
  5. J

Where to get Professor Oak's lectures!

Hello everyone, I've seen a few of the pokemonlectures that professor Oak gives at the end of a Japanese episode, and they are so funny I want more! :) So does anyone know where to download/watch them? Thanks in advance! Oh, and if someone has a list about all the pokemon/events/etc. he has...
  6. J

A Very Noobish Question...

Thanks! It did seem pretty obvious indeed, but, well, I guess I didn't look good enough! Thanks again!
  7. J

A Very Noobish Question...

Today I got my Battle Starter (Riptide & Flamethrower-sets in one) - yay -, but I also got a booster (with Machop and Voltorb), and my question is... How can you get the figures from that spinning underthingie, I don't know how it is called, but that thing that makes the figures spin? Because...
Back
Top Bottom