Search results for query: *

1. A

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) XD Thank you, but that's been up for a while. -_-; Still, I'm glad you liked it! I put a lot of what I was feeling at the time into that. Yes, oneshots are very good. It's hard to keep up with something chaptered, especially after you lose...
  2. A

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) ...Hooooo thread is alive again. ^_^;
  3. A

Palletshipping

Re: Go Go Gadget Palletshipping Thread Revival What is your favorite Palletshipping moment and why? Everything, of course. And hi. ^^; So...the old thread died. This saddens me.
  4. A

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) I suggest that you write it! XD No, but seriously, maybe Ash could go on a massive hunt to track him down, and finally find him?
  5. A

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) ...Not only do I love Won, I love you too, Ketsu.
  6. A

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) ...Uhm...Well...that's just my preferance, and how I thought of the story. I don't mind that you all don't like mpreg...but I'm just getting a feeling that the only reason you all don't like it is because it's technically a medical impossibility...
  7. A

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) Wow, did we just become a TvTropes Entry? XD Anyway, ...Ahem. Yeah. You know, I did have this one fic idea, where TR is the omniprecent evil that kills off a majority of the population, The Stand style, and as they try to take over the...
  8. A

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) But even in a silly oneshot, plot is important. Humor is very good, sweet fluffiness is awesome, and the occasional no-holds hardcore is epic, but if there's no plot, it often has a disconnected feel to it, and it might be hard for people to get...
  9. A

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) O_O; Wow, I did not think of that. That's a good one. Tadashi, thank you so much! Don't be a stranger around here, alright? Pop in and join the conversation whenever you can! ^^
  10. A

Palletshipping

She could be leading a faction of stuff for TR that's undercover...well, that would shove Giovanni into a villain spot, too, so maybe not...
  11. A

Palletshipping

Dawn. Just because I named DreamerShipping. ^^; Okay, but seriously now. I just like that combination, and I don't know why.
  12. A

Palletshipping

I think that we should try and avoid original characters as much as we possibly can, unless the plot calls for it (like Random Sales Clerk # 82 or something). We should have the villain be someone that exists in-universe, but not be the typical ShiShi-fic villain, like Misty and such.
  13. A

Palletshipping

Oi, I do remember that...it would be nice if we made one big Palletshipping thing to contribute to the fandom as a whole. Maybe we should start throwing around ideas... ...Of which I have none, not even for my own fanfiction. T_T;
  14. A

Palletshipping

Thanks again, Tadashi! On another note...they moved the entire Shipping section. Weird.
  15. A

Caption the screenshots!

Bryon: Welcome...to the gun show! Audiance: *boos* Lame!
  16. A

Palletshipping

XD Good luck, then! I kinda find Japanese easy, mostly, but it can be hard and confusing (I've noticed that a lot of people in my class last semester and in high school had trouble with it). You just have to be determined to do well and put your best fot forward, and find fun in everything, even...
  17. A

Palletshipping

XD You're welcome! It's a great source for awesome fanart, if I might say... if you know katakana and the Japanese names of other Pokemon characters, you can find a whole lot more cool stuff! ^^
  18. A

Palletshipping

No idea, but I remember seeing that on a Japanese website before...I just don't know which one! Try combing through the ShiShi sites on Pokemon-Search.com, and you might find something. Here, I'll link you to the archive of sites: http://www.pokemon-search.com/search/html/18_02_01.html All...
  19. A

Palletshipping

Oh, wow! Thanks, Tadashi, that's awesome! ^^
  20. A

Palletshipping

*mock aghast* Hive-mind? Are you implying that we all think alike? XP
Back
Top Bottom