Search results for query: *

• Users: Alfonso
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A

I'm back, and better than ever.

At 10:50 PM, on 12th January 2006, I would make a post that would prove to be my last for over 6 years. To those that remember me, I want to apologise for vanished off the face of the earth and not really leaving a method for contact. I got caught up in university and other real life issues...
  2. A

Review AG160: Gonbe's Debut Battle! Harley and Taking the Game Seriously!!

So... next week, we'll have another Harley episode on our hands. From what I've been hearing here and there about the preview details up on PokeAni, (Reported by taitofan in SPPf's Harley Fanclub.) it seems Octillery appears in the preview. However, before everyone starts thinking that it'll...
  3. A

Review AG129: And... Continue the Battle That Cannot Be Lost!!

...Sup people. Thought since nobody else has, and the episode is due to air today, I, the ever fabulous Alfonso would elegantly open this thread in a beautiful blaze of outstanding glory. :3 So yeah. Details of the episode shuld be coming on soon. ^_^ ...Oh, and according to our good...
  4. A

COMPLETE: Precious... a One-Shot Fic *SPOILERS*

Precious You know, losing like that reminds me of that day. The day when I decided to become a Coordinator. It wasn't something I went into happily... as always, I had a selfish and bitter reason for doing so, which is the total opposite of what everybody thought of me. Never in a million...
  5. A

COMPLETE: Changes

...I can't believe I wrote this. Seriously. It's slightly Gooseberryshippy, you see. Very slightly. I'm not even sure it be in here. Gooseberryshipping is Jun'ichi x Tracey. I'm a Backshipper! *weeps* Anyway, I'm not very happy about how this one turned out. I've never been good at writing...
  6. A

COMPLETE: Totally Alone- LegendQuestshipping fic.

Random person reading thread title: WTF?! LegendQuestshippy fic? Isn't LegendQuestshipping Jirarudan x Eusine?! o.o; Okie... Firstly, is a Yaio fic, so don't read if you are disturbed by stuff like that. It's pretty short, and my first real Shipper fic, so please don't hurt me. ^_^o All...
Back
Top Bottom