Search results for query: *

• Users: Tina
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Tina

New Social Group - Tina Fan Club

Tina has created a new social group called "Tina Fan Club", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  2. Tina

tOUrnament

tOUrnament No Players: 16 Type: 1v1 Description: :: Evasion Clause (No using moves that increase or decrease Evasion) :: Sleep and Freeze Clause (No more than one Pokemon frozen/asleep) :: OHKO Clause (No OHKO moves like Sheer Cold) :: Species Clause (No more than one type of...
  3. Tina

New Social Group - BulbaBlog Trolling League

Tina has created a new social group called "BulbaBlog Trolling League", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  4. Tina

Battle Tower tournament

Battle Tower tournament No Players: 16 Type: 1v1 Description: Rules: -Single battle -Level 100 -Item Clause (no Pokémon with the same item) -Species Clause (no using the same Pokémon more than once) -Uber Clause (no Ubers) -Sleep Clause (no more than one Pokémon set to sleep) PM...
  5. Tina

Edit Options

I'm getting a weird notice on the top of the Edit Options page.. is anyone else getting it?
  6. Tina

OU Rain overhaul, singles

AAAAAAAAAAAAA PLEASE RATE ;_; Zapdos @ Damp Rock ~ /Blitz/ Nature: Timid Ability: Pressure EVs: 252 HP, 4 SpAtk, 252 Spd :: Rain Dance :: Thunder :: Hidden Power {Ice | Grass} / U-Turn :: Roost Rain dancing lead. Not much to say here, although I'm considering replacing it since... for some...
  7. Tina

Tina's Totally Grate And Amazing Arte

...I'm no good with describing/titling stuff, so bear with me here. I figure I might as well post up some of my art on here for once.. Most of these are done with a tablet unless it says otherwise. I am not kidding when I say this is massive. Owl! First serious watercolor painting...
  8. Tina

OU Rain Team!

I need some help here.. I've never battled OU before, but since my BLish team doesn't exactly.. work... anymore I felt I needed to convert one of my favorite team themes into probably the most common format. Some notes first, though. This is directly copypasted from Notepad, so excuse the...
  9. Tina

Let's go, Sandstorm team!

There's a couple things I need to state first. Aaaalthough this looks odd, a SS team without Hippowdon or Tyranitar (this is for a tier where the two are banned, so yeah) and other crazy shit, I'll state why I have the movesets like this under each Pokemon. Also, why I put the weaknesses there...
  10. Tina

Remix Room ~ A Trick Room team in Doubles

I don't have much knowledge about it, but here goes.. Gardevoir @ Leftovers Nature: Sassy Ability: Synchronize (CANNOT change, do NOT list Trace, please!!! :|) EVs: 252 HP, 70 SpAtk, 176 SpDef ~ Trick Room ~ Wish ~ Psychic ~ Focus Blast / Calm Mind >> Weak to: Ghost, Dark and Bug...
  11. Tina

Underground Digging

Bah, I really like how this came out. The light source is a little "lol what" but otherwise I like it. I've been getting an itch to play in the Underground in DP lately. Hope I can get to Eterna City in Diamond fast, hehe.
  12. Tina

Neon

Whee, neon stuff. Lol I kind of didn't have reference whatsoever so the shading's probably off, but whatever. I like how it came out.
  13. Tina

Sushi?

Since I really liked how this turned out, I decided to post this here. Meet my friend's character, Sushi. ('Course, that's just a nickname.. I don't even remember her real name.) I haven't done solids in such a long time, let alone lineless solids. Such a pain to do, but it looks so...
  14. Tina

User namespace edits

Okay. So. Um. I think we should have a rule on userpage edits >_> Ever looked at Recent changes, and the first 20 edits are all in the User talk or User namespace? I'm sure you have, as that's how it always is. Always. ALWAYS. Honestly though, I think everyone's just focusing...
  15. Tina

Flowersflowersflowersflowers

...is non-Pokémon art allowed? D: Anyway look, something that I'm able to work on for 6 hours and still not get sick of looking at! :D This one's huge so I'm posting it via a link so you guys' won't freak out ..I like drawing flowers >3> T-they're fun to draw and and and they're like the...
  16. Tina

Shiny Cyndaquil

Since I liked this a ton when I finished it, I wanted to post it here :o I'm aware that I went really insane on the fire, but otherwise I like it |P
  17. Tina

Bugginess?

When I'm using my laptop to access Bulbapedia, it's saying that PHP 5 might be buggy on computer... It did the same for my desktop, but not when I used Opera. Can someone clear something up for me? I'm using Windows XP on both (Haven't checked Vistafag yet, but..) and it's kind of scaring...
  18. Tina

It's about time I should upload some art..

Why, yes it is! *opens up Photobucket to upload pictures she made* So here's a collection of art I've made on either the Oekaki or Photoshop.. some are links due to the large size and such. xD; http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p255/thepixelcafe/lombre_wallpaper.png...
  19. Tina

Hey guys!

Ah, took an *unexpected and not entirely from Bulbagarden* break.. and hey, I'm back. Betcha you guys don't remember me, unless you have an account on Bulbapedia or the oekaki. :p Anyway, hey guys.
  20. Tina

Emerald Help

Hm. I got Emerald recently... and I think the RMT thread is for D/P only, so do this :bash: to me if it isn't. ^^; Onto the needed helpth - What's a good moveset for Medicham...? I've been trying to think of one with ThunderPunch on it. I'm not changing my mind on the ThunderPunch part, but...
Back
Top Bottom