Search results for query: *

1. DawningWinds

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

Guz what's my Square Enix protag. For extra clarification (and confusion) helperman is not my brother, regardless of if he is guz's.
  2. DawningWinds

Mafia Caps and MCH's villains mafia [Day 2]

Love you too my amazing little brother :bulbaLove: I am not actually busy I just have a migraine and my brain feels like mush. Is EoD tonight or tomorrow? If it's tomorrow I'll do some reading tonight and give my thoughts, if it's tonight then f me I guess because if my brain's going to be...
  3. DawningWinds

That's an interesting nightkill, considering pink was one of the only ones really being considered as a lynch option by people yesterday.
  4. DawningWinds

I've literally already been doing that for ages, try and keep up
  5. DawningWinds

It is a bad quote but it's also very Jamie. And frankly I'd slightly rather have that one being thrown around then the "be paranoid more" one that was in use throughout 2023
  6. DawningWinds

Dawning Draws

Yep! Those characters are from Zexal and Arc-V Last night's stream stuff + a stream where I demonstrated my inability to draw from memory a few weeks ago. A little more lawyer game I was listening to a video essay about fake video games and... and this happened I suppose. I will probably...
  7. DawningWinds

Jamie I am literally the person who taught you to be evil. You are an excellent student but you will not surpass the master.
  8. DawningWinds

Yeah yeah, but they were dinosaurs before the government replaced them all with spy drones.
  9. DawningWinds

Australia. I didn't label it on the map since that's also the space I'm using for my labels and white doesn't show up on white very well.
  10. DawningWinds

Other Paldea
  11. DawningWinds

I am actually a genius for making Outdiana the sapphic flag on the outline of Wales.
  12. DawningWinds

The green area in the northeast corner.
Back
Top Bottom