Search results for query: *

1. DawningWinds

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! Go Rush Mafia - Endgame, Town + Informant Victory!

Welcome to Yu-Gi-Oh! Go Rush Mafia. Themed around the 8th series of the Yu-Gi-Oh franchise, this game follows Yuudias Velgear and his allies, and his attempt to put an end to the centuries-long war in his home of the Velgearian Cluster. This game will contain spoilers for Go Rush up to...
  2. DawningWinds

Mafia Fire in the Garden: Kanto Starters Mafia: Endgame, Bulbasaur Victory

A group of wild Bulbasaur were gathered in a secluded garden, and everything was relatively peaceful. They all got along with each other and coexisted relatively peacefully with the small number of Squirtle that live in the nearby pond. But then, a trainer with a love for fire-types stumbled...
  3. DawningWinds

TEEN: [Non-Pokemon] Whispers and Mirages

This is idea I had on a whim, so how close this comes to getting done before I get distracted with something else is... probably up in the air, but I figure I might as well share what I do write somewhere. Summary: The villain Lucy Choi and hero Nadia Gallo work together to solve a mystery...
  4. DawningWinds

How Well Do The Above User And Their Title Go Together?

We have "how well do the avatar and title go fit together?" and "how well does the avatar fit the user?", now I give you... "how well does the title suit the user?". Basically, you rate (on whatever scale you prefer, but I recommend using the 1-10 scale) how well the above user's usertitle...
  5. DawningWinds

The Karaoke Game

I am shamelessly stealing this thread from Serebii. Because its five AM, its a fun thread, and I am bored. So how does this work? Basically, you post a section of song lyrics, and the next person posts a section of lyrics that contains the word that the last selection ended on. You may not use...
  6. DawningWinds

The Windy Hollow

Hey, I guess this is me getting in on the "making blogs where people talk about whatever" train. Maybe I'll even remember to use this blog. I might change the title if I come up with something better don't be too shocked if this occurs. Uh, for those of you who don't know me, I'm DawningWinds...
  7. DawningWinds

Guess The Next Poster's Favorite Human Character from Pokemon!

There are a handful of "Guess The Next Poster's Favorite x" games, but none involving human pokemon characters that I'm aware of, so I figured I'd make one. For those not familiar with this sort of game, the rules are... basically explained by the title, you guess a character you think might be...
  8. DawningWinds

Dawning's Library
    Threadmarks: OP

Welcome to Dawning's Library! Here I'll be posting my reviews on various books I read or have read. Below are a list of books you can expect my reviews on in the nearish future: How Recommendations Work: because it's extremely unique and complicated sarcasm Books I receive as...
  9. DawningWinds

What Does The Above Poster's Username Tell You About Them?

Just like with the signatures, avatars, and usertitles version of this game, you guess something about the person about you based on their username. (Sorry if this is already a thing.) Doesn't have a username and I therefore conclude that they are nonexistent.
  10. DawningWinds

North East South West V3: The Strike of the Blade

Kinda rushed because I may for may not have procrastinated a ton. Anyway, the theme is the Swords of Justice! Headed North... ... KELDEO! Headed East... ...TERRAKION! Headed South... ...VIRIZION! Headed West... ...COBALION! (You may have noticed that there are no images. I...
  11. DawningWinds

Dawning Draws
    Threadmarks: PKMN/Oshawatt, Cottonee

Exactly what it says on the tin- It's an art thread, I post my art here. Mostly pencil and paper art, but I do digital art sometimes, too. To start us off, I have an Oshawatt. And a Cottenee.
  12. DawningWinds

TEEN: Tale of Legends (Chapter 1 Vol I)
    Threadmarks: Volume I: Tale of Legends

Chaptered • Ongoing • Teen Rating is subject to change as writing happens. Rated teen for blood, death, and possible infrequent language. Cover to be added later; already drawn. Will be directly above here If you've kept up with this on a different site, know that there will be not a single...
  13. DawningWinds

DawningWinds' Fakemon Region - Ilora

Welcome to Ilora, my fanmade Pokémon region! I'll be posting fakemon in the order I've sorted them to go in, and this order may be subject to change. Some fakemon will have new moves, abilities, or items necessary to evolve them. Because it would look weird to have the intro in the same post as...
Back
Top Bottom