1. G

Pokemon Battle Dome

alright i will
  2. G

Pokemon adventure: Regal region

fine ill be ten then
  3. G

Pokemon Battle Dome

(( alright then but...... oh yeah i ferget who goes up firts hahaha oh well )) (( if these people dont show up then they are going to be out))Aaron vs Beta or we can wait and have another persons match up first
  4. G

The Kanto Rally

as genty and his sneasel continue to walk towards the finish line he see's a trainer and he commands his pikachu to attack."sneasel destroy it NOW!!!" as soon as genty spoke loudly the sneasel jumped down from the tree and used slash on the pikachu and it fainted."lets keep goin sneasel unless...
  5. G

Pokemon adventure: Fentoh Region

(( you are in)) we cant platy right now the others arent back yet but asa soon as one of them comes back then we can start again
  6. G

Gangster Thread

ooooooh i deff. in ok im Genty aka Ghost!!!
  7. G

Pokemon adventure: Regal region

ill join Genty 15 newgrina(i made it up XP)
  8. G

The Kanto Rally

" hmm i see we are going to have to take a few people down sneasel return" genty quickly withdrew sneasel and then hid behind a tree.
  9. G

Pokemon Battle Dome

( lol should i start a new one then??)
  10. G

Digimon: A Whole New World (Pokemon/Digimon Crossover)

when exactly do we start??
  11. G

Pokemon universe

i choose to be like the seventh or sixth gym leader please
  12. G

Pokemon universe

i have someone who can sprite really good ill tell him to talk to you about it ok.
  13. G

Digimon: A Whole New World (Pokemon/Digimon Crossover)

am i still in?
  14. G

Pokemon Battle Dome

(( well idont know where everyone went to but when they come back youre in))
  15. G

The Kanto Rally

after getting off of the chariot genty looks around and then looks upat a tree"sneasel lets go show me the way."Genty followed the fast sneael towards the marked point of the map.
  16. G

Pokemon universe

((oh never mind i see it ))
  17. G

Pokemon universe

((where is it???))
  18. G

7 castles

genty smiles and then looks at saruto."alright then im the freak huh we'll see about that when we get into our first mission buddy."turns over to look at lily and then everyone starts to gather around me to listen to the next mission.
  19. G

genty closes the computer and then looks at saruto."hey dont you have other pokemon??"
  20. G

((nice yo ))
Back
Top Bottom