Search results for query: *

1. N

Question about the Pokémon Adventures manga

Okay then, it's worth a shot. Recently I was on Crystal's page, and I noticed Megaree was listed as female when it had always been called male before. What changed?
  2. N

Question about the Pokémon Adventures manga

Is there somewhere I can go to ask questions about the Adventures manga? If this thread needs to be locked, that's fine as long as I know where to go.
  3. N

What do you want in Pokemon Grey?

Hmmm... If I had to pick two things, I would say: -A better role for Hilda/Hilbert (though if Yellow and Crystal are any indication, that seems very unlikely). -Fix the damn postgame level curve! I mean, for Christ's sake, you're expecting me to defeat mid-60s Pokemon immediately after...
  4. N

Want: White Forest Trapinch

I'm looking for a Trapinch, preferably from White Forest, but as long as it's a fresh caught Pokemon, it's all right by me. I can offer version exclusives from Black (Vullaby, Gothita, Houndour, that sort of thing). I can also breed all three Unova starters as well as Charmander, Chimchar, and...
  5. N

Want: White Forest Trapinch

I'm looking for a Trapinch, preferably from White Forest, but as long as it's a fresh caught Pokemon, it's all right by me. I can offer version exclusives from Black (Vullaby, Gothita, Houndour, that sort of thing). I can also breed all three Unova starters as well as Charmander, Chimchar, and...
  6. N

Zorua

Yep! I've finally become able to breed Zorua with the Egg Moves I wanted! The moves are Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, and Extrasensory, and I'm putting the results up for trade! I'm going to put up the Zoruas in batches of four, because that's all I can breed in one sitting. So far, I have one...
  7. N

Master Ball

Eh, maybe once I breed the first five Rotoms, I'll breed you one.
  8. N

Master Ball

I didn't even mention Max Repels because I would be using my UNDERLEVELED Litwick as my sole Pokemon while hatching the Eggs, and I don't really know a good route to bike up and down waiting for them to hatch, so there's a good chance I would be biking up a bad road as far as levels are...
  9. N

Master Ball

Well, the only reason I wanted a Master Ball was for catching Volcarona, who in turn I only wanted to catch because of Flame Body, which I wanted because I was going to hatch 5 Rotoms, one for each form. I was going to hatch them all at once, which is why I wanted something that could easily run...
  10. N

Master Ball

Wait, I don't want any clones of anything!
  11. N

Snivy, Zorua, and Tepig Eggs FREE

Do the Snivy have any Egg Moves?
  12. N

Master Ball

Wait, what do you want, then?
  13. N

Master Ball

Just got a female Beartic! If you're playing White, can you send the Master Ball over on a Rufflet? You can nickname it if you want, I just need it for the Dex. If you're playing Black, any old Pokemon will do.
  14. N

Evolution Stones

I'd be happy to give you the Shiny Stone, since I lucked out and caught a Cinccino in the wild. I would, however, like a White Forest Togepi holding a Master Ball, or just the Master Ball if you find trading the Togepi counterproductive. EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see what you could give me. In that...
  15. N

Master Ball

I used the Master Ball Professor Juniper gave me on Tornadus - a decision I don't regret due to the fact that it's a runner, and at the same time, I do regret it, just because I have no reliable way of catching Kyurem or Volcarona without massive level grinding. So if anyone has a Master Ball...
  16. N

Reconstructing the Brass Tower

Well, if I remember correctly, there was a baby Lugia separated from its parent in the anime a long time ago, not to mention the one in the Orange Islands, which pretty much proves Lugia as a species isn't unique, meaning it's a very real possibility that Ho-oh isn't unique either. But you have...
  17. N

Level 44+ Male Vulpix

@Crazyyoshi: Sorry, but I have a personal policy not to breed any Pokemon I know have been bred. Weird, stupid, I know, but hey, that's how I roll. Besides, I was planning on throwing in Nasty Plot, and they're not even for me. I plan on breeding those Zoruas for other people either on here or...
  18. N

Level 44+ Male Vulpix

Crap. Lukyan, if you're still interested in that Chimchar egg, lemme know when the Vulpix is ready. Remember, caught, not bred.
  19. N

Level 44+ Male Vulpix

Joel, I still need your Friend Code.
  20. N

Level 44+ Male Vulpix

Did you guys hatch your Vulpixes? Remember, raising him to level 44 so that he learns Extrasensory equals a shiny Magikarp for you.
Back
Top Bottom