Search results for query: *

1. N

Question about the Pokémon Adventures manga

Is there somewhere I can go to ask questions about the Adventures manga? If this thread needs to be locked, that's fine as long as I know where to go.
  2. N

Want: White Forest Trapinch

I'm looking for a Trapinch, preferably from White Forest, but as long as it's a fresh caught Pokemon, it's all right by me. I can offer version exclusives from Black (Vullaby, Gothita, Houndour, that sort of thing). I can also breed all three Unova starters as well as Charmander, Chimchar, and...
  3. N

Want: White Forest Trapinch

I'm looking for a Trapinch, preferably from White Forest, but as long as it's a fresh caught Pokemon, it's all right by me. I can offer version exclusives from Black (Vullaby, Gothita, Houndour, that sort of thing). I can also breed all three Unova starters as well as Charmander, Chimchar, and...
  4. N

Zorua

Yep! I've finally become able to breed Zorua with the Egg Moves I wanted! The moves are Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, and Extrasensory, and I'm putting the results up for trade! I'm going to put up the Zoruas in batches of four, because that's all I can breed in one sitting. So far, I have one...
  5. N

Master Ball

I used the Master Ball Professor Juniper gave me on Tornadus - a decision I don't regret due to the fact that it's a runner, and at the same time, I do regret it, just because I have no reliable way of catching Kyurem or Volcarona without massive level grinding. So if anyone has a Master Ball...
  6. N

Level 44+ Male Vulpix

Odd request, I know, but it's what I want. I'm planning on breeding him with my female Zoroark on Black to produce Zoruas with the moves Dark Pulse, Extrasensory, and Nasty Plot. I can teach Dark Pulse myself, as well as evolve it. Basically, I want it to know Extrasensory. The reason the level...
  7. N

Offering: WIN2011 Celebi

I just picked up a Celebi on my newly restarted Platinum file. I'm looking for an RNG-bred Murkrow egg, shiny or not, I don't care, just as long as it has Thunder Wave and Dark Pulse and a nature that doesn't hinder Attack, Sp. Atk, or Speed.
  8. N

Wanted: Female Trophy Garden Eevee

I'm looking for a female Eevee caught in the DPPt Trophy Garden for breeding purposes for Black and White. I'm willing to trade TMs 12, 44, 50, 53, 59, 76, 89, 91, and 92, as well as a Chikorita. However, if you can get me a shiny one, I'm willing to trade my Surfing Raichu (nicknamed Brooke)...
  9. N

Offering: Chikorita

EDIT: I am desperate enough, so this is now officially a giveaway. I decided I'd rather release a bunch of Pidgeys/Rattatas/Sentrets than a bunch of Chikoritas. My FC is 2021-1853-6063, so if you want one, just say so.
  10. N

WANTED: Freshly caught Teddiursa

I'm looking for a male Teddiursa CAUGHT IN THE WILD. It can be from any game except HeartGold, since that's the version I'm playing, which of course doesn't have Teddiursa or Ursaring in it. I can offer HG exclusives, but that's about it. My FC is 2021-1853-6063. just post saying you have what...
  11. N

Rain: A Mystery Dungeon fic

I've been on a Mystery Dungeon kick lately, so I decided to write a fic detailing my adventures through Explorers of Darkness. Now, I'm a big fan of Pokemon gijinkas, so I'm toying with the idea of the Pokemon in this story being able to change to a human form. I don't own Pokemon. all I own...
  12. N

Mystery Dungeon Sky Shippings

Okay, I decided to make this thread because I believe Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky is the most shipping-rich Pokemon game I've ever played, and I wanted to discuss some of those shippings. To start with the obvious: Hero X Partner: I like this pairing because while the...
Back
Top Bottom