Search results for query: *

1. G

Win a copy of Pokémon Scarlet or Violet as part of Bulbagarden's pre-order giveaway!

I'm usually partial to Fire starters, so I think I'm going with Fuecoco the first time for Violet.
  2. G

Gen VIII LF Let's Go Eevee exclusives

Looking for the following LGE exclusives: Ekans, Meowth, Bellsprout, Koffing, Pinsir. Have some extra Growlithe (LGP exclusive) for trade.
  3. G

LF: 20th anniversary events, FT: events & shinies

Looking for the 20th anniversary events that I missed, which I think are: Mew Volcanion Jirachi Darkrai Manaphy Shaymin Victini Keldeo Meloetta I can trade: shiny 5IV Adamant Crustle shiny Bashful Gallade shiny 4 IV Timid Milotic L100 modest event Celebi (I don't remember which event, OT is...
  4. G

Global event failure

If that's the case, why not simply use a few of those healing herbs on that Pokemon first? You know, the cheap ones that Pokemon hate? That'll reduce its friendship value.
  5. G

Gen VII Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Spoiler Free)

Does anyone have reliable directions for getting the items in Haina Desert?
  6. G

Favorite English Pokemon names?

Turtonator is just awesome. That name tops the list for me. I like how Mimikyu kept its Japanese name, because it becomes a rather appropriate pun in English. Mimikyu = mimic you. :p (It could be the same in Japanese, for all I know, but still.)
  7. G

you don't need to be in the room with the ice rock to evolve Crabrawler

Not sure where to post this, and my apologies if it's already been discovered, but I just battled Gladion at the base of Mount Lanakila and after I won, my Crabrawler evolved. Now I don't have to take my low-level Crabominable through this new Victory Road if I don't want to.
  8. G

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

This might be an incredibly stupid question, but where the heck is the town map? I saw a youtube video that showed that if you touch the left side of the bottom screen (the red part of the RotomDex) it'll show the map, but it doesn't for me. Rotom just moves around and goes back where he was...
  9. G

SPOILERS: Demo Datamine Discussion

Sheena's such a fun character. A Pokemon/Tales crossover would be epic. XD
  10. G

Names from Pokemon pop culture

I have this headcanon that pop culture in the Pokemon world is full of references to real-world pop culture. So here's the game: take any name from pop culture -- a band, movie, famous company, game, comic book, anything like that -- and make a "Pokemon version" of that name. Also maybe indicate...
  11. G

Anyone Play Pokemon TCG Online? You should! Here's why ;)

Re: anyone else into the online TCG? Sent friend requests to everyone above who posted their names.
  12. G

Anyone Play Pokemon TCG Online? You should! Here's why ;)

anyone else into the online TCG? I just started playing it about a week ago. My username there is shinygeodude.
  13. G

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

Well, it's arguably the first ship to really have ANY concrete evidence other than Pokeshipping, and a fair amount of that was added in the dub. So I guess I can understand that.
  14. G

"Obsession" is an exaggeration to me. "Ongoing storyline" seems more accurate. Especially considering who the male half of this ship is. And who the main target audience of this show is. Now, if their relationship status was actually discussed and/or became a plot point in every single episode...
  15. G

The fate of their fathers has very little, if anything, to do with the ship. So I don't understand your logic here.
  16. G

Preview XY087: Eureka the Caretaker! The Spoiled Chigoras!!

Strange that Amaura and Aurorus were treated as the region's "super special fossil Pokemon" but Grant's Tyrunt was just another Pokemon and it wasn't even mentioned as having come from a fossil.
  17. G

How would you incorporate Amiibo support into a main series game?

Have the Pokemon Amiibos unlock a Friend Safari type area where you can catch that Pokemon and/or its evolved/pre-evolved forms with good IVs and/or non-level-up moves and/or their Hidden Abilities. For non-Pokemon Amiibos, the Pokemon they give access to would be random.
  18. G

Fairy Types: OP

Gunk Shot, Poison Jab, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Belch, Metal Burst, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Meteor Mash, and Flash Cannon would disagree with you. They're all roughly equivalent in power to many of the most commonly used moves of other types.
  19. G

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Apparently, yes. According to Bulbapedia:
  20. G

What do you think of Team Rocket in XY?

You do realize that they've executed multiple plots in Kalos that didn't involve trying to catch Pikachu at all right?
Back
Top Bottom