Search results for query: *

• Users: Geodude
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. G

Gen VIII LF Let's Go Eevee exclusives

Looking for the following LGE exclusives: Ekans, Meowth, Bellsprout, Koffing, Pinsir. Have some extra Growlithe (LGP exclusive) for trade.
  2. G

LF: 20th anniversary events, FT: events & shinies

Looking for the 20th anniversary events that I missed, which I think are: Mew Volcanion Jirachi Darkrai Manaphy Shaymin Victini Keldeo Meloetta I can trade: shiny 5IV Adamant Crustle shiny Bashful Gallade shiny 4 IV Timid Milotic L100 modest event Celebi (I don't remember which event, OT is...
  3. G

Favorite English Pokemon names?

Turtonator is just awesome. That name tops the list for me. I like how Mimikyu kept its Japanese name, because it becomes a rather appropriate pun in English. Mimikyu = mimic you. :p (It could be the same in Japanese, for all I know, but still.)
  4. G

you don't need to be in the room with the ice rock to evolve Crabrawler

Not sure where to post this, and my apologies if it's already been discovered, but I just battled Gladion at the base of Mount Lanakila and after I won, my Crabrawler evolved. Now I don't have to take my low-level Crabominable through this new Victory Road if I don't want to.
  5. G

Names from Pokemon pop culture

I have this headcanon that pop culture in the Pokemon world is full of references to real-world pop culture. So here's the game: take any name from pop culture -- a band, movie, famous company, game, comic book, anything like that -- and make a "Pokemon version" of that name. Also maybe indicate...
  6. G

Pokemon references in other media

In Silk #1 from Marvel Comics, the titular heroine fights an incompetent villain who calls himself Dragonclaw, and she says it sounds like a Pokemon. A small Jigglypuff figure can be seen in a later panel. In the next issue, we see a Staryu plushie on her bed. What other references to Pokemon...
  7. G

GEN VI: Looking for 5-6 IV non-English Ditto

Can trade any of the following 5IV Pokemon. The ones with bad natures at least have breeding possibilities: Pawniard, female, L1, Serious, Inner Focus, Sucker Punch, missing Attack Pawniard, male, L1, Quiet, Inner Focus, Sucker Punch, missing Speed Omanyte, male, L1, Serious, Shell Armor...
  8. G

Wow, you can Fly to routes now!

I just discovered this! No more Flying to the nearest city and biking to the spot you want to get to, you can finally just Fly to that route! No, I haven't gotten the ability to soar with Latios yet, and the fact that you can do that and land in most places from that means that being able to...
  9. G

shiny Luvdisc for another shiny

Anyone want a shiny Luvdisc? I just caught it while Thiefing Heart Scales. I'll trade it for pretty much any other shiny.
  10. G

GEN VI: Shiny Stone & Magmarizer needed (also looking for Friend Safari with Clefairy in it)

I can trade one of the following for a Shiny Stone or a Magmarizer, they're all 4IV breeding leftovers, L1 unless noted: Aerodactyl: male, Adamant, Pressure, 31/x/x/31/31/31 - Wing Attack, Supersonic, Bite, Scary Face female, Adamant, Pressure, 31/31/31/x/x/31 - Wing Attack, Supersonic...
  11. G

GEN VI: Moon Stone (or Delcatty) needed for Pokedex

I can trade one of the following: -4IV male Nidoran with Hustle -5IV female Nidoran with Rivalry -4IV male Larvitar with Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock, Pursuit, and can relearn Outrage -4IV Zubat with Brave Bird -4IV Aerodactyl with Pressure or Rock Head -4IV Happiny with Natural Cure and Counter...
  12. G

many Skrelp and Eevee to trade

They're all L1. None are shiny. They all have 3-5 perfect IVs. Various natures. The Skrelp all have either Poison Touch or Poison Point. Mostly the former I think. The Eevee have all three possible natures. Looking for primarily a 4+ IV Ditto, but I'm open to fair offers. I get Twitter...
  13. G

just discovered what to do with the Intriguing Stone

There's a hiker in Shalour City near the Trainer Tips sign looking for stones. You can trade him your Intriguing Stone for a Sun Stone. (Wasn't sure where to post this, and it's not on Bulbapedia or Serebii, so I'm guessing it's not common knowledge.)
  14. G

looking for female Nidoran, will trade L1 Pansear or Deino

Some of the Pansear I have know Nasty Plot. I can also use a BW2 Move Tutor to put Dark Pulse on a Deino if you want. I just need a female Nidoran for the Pokedex.
  15. G

need 5 Red Shards, will trade 5 Yellow Shards

Anyone able/willing to do this? It's for Black 2 but of course the Shards are findable in B/W as well so it doesn't matter which one you have.
  16. G

Metal Coat needed

I can trade an Ekans with Sucker Punch, a Totodile, or a DW Eevee for one.
  17. G

looking for an Abomasnow, any Abomasnow

Use my Black FC in my profile. I can offer a Dream World Eevee for one.
  18. G

wanted: male Totodile or Buizel with Ice Punch (Adamant or Jolly)

Just what the topic says. Adamant or Jolly nature please. Legit only. RNG/cloning is fine. In exchange I can offer (all L1 UT): DW Eevee with Yawn and Stored Power Ekans with Sucker Punch Sniper Horsea with Signal Beam Vanillite with Water Pulse (Rain Dish or Swift Swim) Surskit with...
  19. G

looking for any female Machop/Machoke/Machamp

I'm giving no specifications other than its gender, so don't expect me to give up a lot for it unless you offer me a really good one. I can offer the following for any old female Machop/Machoke/Machamp: L1 F Vanillite with Water Pulse L1 M Squirtle L1 F/M Swinub with Icicle Crash L1 F/M...
  20. G

I need a Sun Stone

I can offer one of these: Protector Razor Claw Razor Fang Up-Grade Reaper Cloth King's Rock Dubious Disc Dragon Scale DeepSeaTooth DeepSeaScale
Back
Top Bottom