Search results for query: *

1. WyndonCalling

Bulbagarden Staff AMA Thread

I'd say I was quite good from Gens V-VII, but the sheer power of Paldea and the outlandish range and variety of mechanics leaves me feeling bamboozled. There's just... so much to wrap your head around these days.
  2. WyndonCalling

Doki Doki Battling Club - Halloween 2023 Event Feedback & Discussion

I wasn't heavily involved with the forum theming and 'A.I' experiment but I did want to address this, open up some our own thought processes and touch upon the subjective nature of humour; I personally thought this hyperbolic presentation of Nemona's personality and twist into something darker...
  3. WyndonCalling

What *one* video game could you play for the rest of your Iife?

Of the games I've sunk serious time into - Gold, Pearl, HeartGold, Civ V, Super Smash Bros: Ultimate and Warhammer: Total War II - Civ V probably cinches it for replayability, but to be honest I think it'd be fairly hellish to be stuck with any single title. I infrequently buy new games and tend...
  4. WyndonCalling

What user comes to mind for the above Pokémon?

Dig. Because Ground. Mewtwo.
  5. WyndonCalling

How well do you know the user above?

2/10 - they're just a best friend I haven't made yet!
  6. WyndonCalling

First thing that comes to mind when thinking of the User above

Having, like, a trillion messages within five seconds of joining us.
  7. WyndonCalling

What user comes to mind for the above human character?

As one of vanishingly few high-profile anime characters to own a Pinsir, myself lol Wulfric?
  8. WyndonCalling

Can you do it?

ABSOLUTELY not. Can you perform five push-ups?
  9. WyndonCalling

The Avatar above gets turned into a Pokémon

Sigilyph vibes.
  10. WyndonCalling

Guess the Next User to Post V2

You thought it was milk, but it was I, Wyndon! EternalPokeFanGirl.
  11. WyndonCalling

What Pokemon comes to mind for the Generation above?

Darmanitan, my all-time favourite Fire-type! Gen 8.
  12. WyndonCalling

How many alerts did you have last time you logged in?

134 and a message from our Webmaster lol
  13. WyndonCalling

Ship the person above you with a fictional character!

Gonna go... N.
  14. WyndonCalling

As you can tell, many of the Staff here enjoy cute, beautiful or delicate Pokémon, and I'm no exception:
  15. WyndonCalling

Things in Scarlet and Violet you were pleasantly surprised by?

I was taken aback by how well the free-roaming gameplay worked - yes, it's buggy and often looks like arse, but the map is vast enough and Pokémon species well-distributed enough to feel like I actually am exploring a continent filled with roaming beasties. The map shrinks significantly once...
  16. WyndonCalling

Taking this as Western-style serialised shows and discounting the vast ocean of anime... it's The Simpsons. It was a fun cartoon when I was younger, but it's aged like the finest wine to the point where I think the best episodes can easily be counted among the best comedy scripts of all time, if...
  17. WyndonCalling

This isn't completely unheard of, especially for older Staff. Not only do people change as they age (if you joined this place when you were, say, 16, you'll be at a very different stage in life five years down the line when entering adult life proper) but the franchise has undergone...
  18. WyndonCalling

Running from Wild Pokemon...

This was always my understanding, and why Oak runs to the rescue whenever you make for the long grass. The Trainer needs their partner Pokémon to cover their escape, lest they take a Hyper Fang to the head.
  19. WyndonCalling

What are your ideas if you had to make a Legends game?

tl:dr The king is vanquished, his noble companion fled to the wilds. In their pride his twin daughters, the princesses, bicker among themselves for the glory of being able to avenge their father single-handedly. Meanwhile, Eternatus rampages through the skies unchecked and Dynamax Pokémon...
Back
Top Bottom