Search results for query: *

1. D

Trade Coordination Thread

venom! beta! I haven't seen those names in sooooo long! How you two been? Parasite, I will get back to you on your PM. And Blaziken, I will get back to you as well. Also, beta, I have the regulars you mentioned. I'll hook you up same as months ago as long as you are willing to hook me up. :)
  2. D

Too Old for Pokemon ?

I'm 26 and still play the Pokemon games. It's entertaining. Only way I'd quit is if they took the games in a direction to destroy the series. But GameFreak wouldn't do that, they're not insane. I chuckled when I strolled into Toys 'R Us during the Darkrai event and got strange looks from parents...
  3. D

Hi guys and gals, I haven't been around on this forum in months. I thought of it out of nowhere this evening and thought I'd drop back in. I see this Trade thread is still going strong. I was hoping that I could help out some peoples here and they in turn could help me out in obtaining a...
  4. D

The Next Evolution in Pokemon Trading Is Coming...Now I'm not sure whether or no

Well I am glad that I could help and give this topic it's own thread. I am hoping that this site does help eliminate those out there that believe in hacking and cloning. Yes, hacking and cloning makes obtaining that which you want easier. However, where is the fun in that? The whole idea of...
  5. D

The Next Evolution in Pokemon Trading Is Coming...Now I'm not sure whether or no

t someone has posted this previously because I've been out of town with no access to a PC. But I caught that there is to be a Pokemon GTS website to be out later this year. I thought it was interesting and wanted to share. Here is the link. http://www.pokemon-games.com/portal/gamenews_detail7.jsp
  6. D

Manaphy Event to be held at Toys "R" Us in the U.S.

Thank you for that MrWho. I'm looking forward to the event. Just hope I can find one not too far from Philadelphia. That would be cool to have another Pokemon courtesy of Game Freak and Toys 'R Us
  7. D

D/P Bragging Rights

I beat the game in 21 hours and seven minutes. Right now my Pokedex is at 484. After I finally get to trade four Pokemon and get them back I'll be at 488.
  8. D

Hacked Pokemon Queries

You are right on that venom. I can attest to that because of the Espeon and Umbreon I have came from Coliseum and they both read that they came from a distant land
  9. D

Hacked Pokemon Queries

Well, I'm wishing I had read this thread previously. They got me too tonight. Although this time it was a Pineco level 20 and up they wanted. I only looked since I was on the GTS after throwing up a Ponyta to try and get a Japanese Psyduck to possibly help out a friend;. Should have known it was...
  10. D

Right now I am in search of a Dawn Stone. I need one for the team I am working to create from scratch. IF anyone happens to have one they are willing to part with I'd appreciate it. Just let me know what kind of item or Pokemon you'd like that would be of even value. Thanks.
  11. D

Bronzong is KILLING me!

Amen to that. That's exactly who I have used on him before.
  12. D

GAMEFREAK employees trading Pokémon via GTS: Fans can offer American Ponyta for chanc

Looks like someone may have traded their Psyduck to me for the Ponyta to thin out competetion. I got a level 26 Psyduck named MrMcDonald when I went back to check. Nothing special about it. :(
  13. D

Captain America Returns

I'm a little behind in my comics, about a moths worth. I have been reading how they are bringing Majik back. That I actually like. Just hope that they bring Cap back right and not in a screwed up, no real explanation way.
  14. D

Stark Mountain

Taken from Marriland's walkthrough on GameFaqs http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/925601/45138 Now, this place is very large. There are Trainers and items scattered all around. I will try to do my best to list the locations of all of them, but your best bet is to just kind of do some...
  15. D

Captain America Returns

Well now I feel a bit sheepish. I am not as on top of things as I used to be like when I worked in a comic shop. Sorry, for jumping the gun. And I had forgotten that US Agent is with Omega Flight now. Unfreakinreal that they would bury Cap and now bring him back like that.
  16. D

Captain America Returns

But even though it is to be the original Invaders, it could be whoever they tap to be the new Captain America. IT doesn't mean that it is definitely Steve Rogers. And besides, the last time the Invaders were around in the Avengers book they had US Agent running with them. So you never know, they...
  17. D

Heroes Season 2 Discussion Thread

The girl playing Hiro's love interest is named Eriko Tamura. And to go along with how it was stated that Claire cheering again, there is a young lady named Lyndsy Fonseca debuting as a new cheerleader.
  18. D

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

That depends. Are you trying to get the egg move on Piloswine to make it evolve?
  19. D

That's when you go the route I'm slowly working on; EV train
Back
Top Bottom