Search results for query: *

• Users: EzloSpirit
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. EzloSpirit

EzloSpirit's Imaginary TV Shows

"Coming up next: an all-new episode of Night Fighter, followed by a classic episode of The Spirit World Chronicles! Only on The TV Channel." Yeah, so as some of you may know, I have Asperger's Syndrome/ASD; I don't go out of my way to hide it, and I'm well aware of what strengths and weaknesses...
  2. EzloSpirit

EzloSpirit's Reference Desk: Research Help and More!

Greetings! I am EzloSpirit, and I am a professional librarian. Went to graduate school for it and everything. It's something I've wanted to do since I was about 12 years old. It made a lot of sense, too, because I like books (and other information) and helping people. Why am I telling you this...
  3. EzloSpirit

Favorite Pokémon Arrangement/Remix Albums

Hey, there! People who know me know I love video game music. I've been obsessed with it for almost 20 years lol. Around 2010, I started getting interested in remixes and arrangements, and now my video game music collection is, uh, large lol. As you can imagine if my username holds any meaning...
  4. EzloSpirit

EzloSpirit's Original Short Fiction Collection (content ratings vary)

Hey, there! I've been writing short fiction since I was 13, and as of summer 2020, I have written 23 original short stories. The older stuff is kind of garbagey, so what I'm going to do here is post my existing works in reverse chronological order (with two exceptions, as I have written two sets...
  5. EzloSpirit

Your Egg hatched into EzloSpirit!

(Apologies for the really awkward thread title lol.) Hi, Bulbapeople! I'm EzloSpirit, though most people call me Ezlo, even though I'm not a talking hat; I'm also known as Eden to those who are in the know (like you, now)! I've been a Pokémon fan for two decades, and this is the only second...
Back
Top Bottom