Search results for query: *

1. Blazing Larvesta

Ever wondered what Game Freak did before Pokémon? Game Freak's 1994 classic Pulseman released this week for Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack

Earlier this week, four games for the Sega Genesis were added to the list of games available on the Nintendo Switch to buyers of the Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack bundle. One of these games is Pulseman, a game developed by Game Freak which originally released in Japan in July 1994...
  2. Blazing Larvesta

Gimmighoul revealed for Pokémon Scarlet and Violet; connectivity with Pokémon GO confirmed to be coming in 2023

In Pokémon GO on November 5th, shortly after the conclusion of the Dratini Community Day Classic event, players began noticing Poké Stops around the world turning gold which, when spun, had a chance of revealing a mysterious coin (called the ?????? Coin in-game), followed by an unknown Pokémon...
  3. Blazing Larvesta

Ban the User Above v2

Banned because of my inactivity on this site. No, this has nothing to do with you. Yes, I'm still banning you. >:3
  4. Blazing Larvesta

Tag!! You're It!! V3: Welcome to the Garden~

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/User:Blazing_Larvesta Admittedly, I haven't written any articles in almost a year, nor do I focus on any subjects in particular (though I do have a preference for game related news). If you'd like, I put up a link to my Bulbapedia user page with the...
  5. Blazing Larvesta

Nintendo Switch firmware updated to Version 14.0.0, adds software grouping for games

Nintendo this week has published a major update to their Nintendo Switch firmware, version 14.0.0, that adds the ability to group the games on the owner's console into various folders. A feature of this kind had been highly requested since the console was first released back in 2017, and in fact...
  6. Blazing Larvesta

EVERYONE: I Love You; I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do [A Gracefulshipping One Shot]

Bulbagarden recently advertised this fic over on their Twitter page, so I thought I'd come check it out and see what all the hubbub is about. From the start, I love the introduction paragraphs detailing Wallace and Winona's thought processes going into the big proposal. It does an excellent job...
  7. Blazing Larvesta

Your favorite characters as your favorite Pokemon!

Any progress on the art?
  8. Blazing Larvesta

Ban the User Above v2

Banned by Tepig sausages.
  9. Blazing Larvesta

Ban the User Above v2

Banned by :lapras:.
  10. Blazing Larvesta

Ban the User Above v2

Banned on Page 2459
  11. Blazing Larvesta

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for banning Egyptian Lucario.
  12. Blazing Larvesta

Spam Points!

DawningWinds: 441 empoemperor: 402 Chevywolf30: 100 GrookeyFan77: 82 BackSet: 76 MysteryFalls: 29 Blazing Larvesta: 13 NMLewis: 12 L4PR4S: 4 Frozen Fennec: 3 Champion1: 2 skywaffles: 2 occtopus executive: 1
  13. Blazing Larvesta

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for UUDDLRLRBAS.
  14. Blazing Larvesta

Spam Points!

DawningWinds: 441 empoemperor: 400 Chevywolf30: 100 GrookeyFan77: 82 BackSet: 76 MysteryFalls: 28 Blazing Larvesta: 12 NMLewis: 12 L4PR4S: 4 Frozen Fennec: 3 Champion1: 2 skywaffles: 2 occtopus executive: 1
  15. Blazing Larvesta

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for Mienfoo
  16. Blazing Larvesta

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for continuing Page 2428.
  17. Blazing Larvesta

Spam Points!

empoemperor: 342 DawningWinds: 342 BlazingPyro77: 82 BackSet: 76 Chevywolf30: 57 Blazing Larvesta: 11 NMLewis: 10 L4PR4S: 4 Frozen Fennec: 3 skywaffles: 2 occtopus executive: 1 Champion1: 1
  18. Blazing Larvesta

Spam Points!

empoemperor: 342 DawningWinds: 341 BlazingPyro77: 82 BackSet: 76 Chevywolf30: 57 Blazing Larvesta: 10 NMLewis: 10 L4PR4S: 4 Frozen Fennec: 3 skywaffles: 2 occtopus executive: 1 Champion1: 1
  19. Blazing Larvesta

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for Star Wars
  20. Blazing Larvesta

Ban the User Above v2

You get banned to space as well.
Back
Top Bottom