Search results for query: *

1. E

Review S15 EP01: Enter Elesa, Electrifying Gym Leader!

...Bianca's dad sounds kinda sleazy.
  2. E

Review S14 EP14: A Night in the Nacrene City Museum!

Oh, Cilan. You're cute, but kind of an idiot ITT: LOW FREQUENCY SOUNDWAVES
  3. E

Let's be Dream World Friends

Dreamworld name: Electivirus Version: White Friend Code: 4169-3810-8669 Berries: Oran, Figy, Chilan.
  4. E

BW030 - The Road to Becoming a Dragon Master! Axew VS Druddigon!!

*sees preview* That's it, I'm training a Druddigon. :V
  5. E

Most Frustrating Loss

*walks into 7th battle in the second streak of the Super Single Train* *opponent has a Haxorus, Metagross, and Volcarona* "Volcarona used Quiver Dance!" "FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--"
  6. E

Will We Hear More Pre-BW Music as Best Wishes Progresses?

Different situation. In Kanto's case, there was nothing TO compare it to. That was literally the only music the show had at the time.
  7. E

Will We Hear More Pre-BW Music as Best Wishes Progresses?

Wait, what? Really? >_>
  8. E

Dear TPCi, that is NOT how people talk

Indeed. I can only imagine how awkward the dialogue would be in any R/S remakes (if they ever come to fruition, that is).
  9. E

Review S14 EP07: Snivy Plays Hard to Catch!

Thanks for burning that image into my brain for the next 3 months. :V
  10. E

Review S14 EP07: Snivy Plays Hard to Catch!

A rather cookie-cutter episode, but enjoyable nonetheless. Shame we didn't get much elaboration on Snivy's past.
  11. E

Dear TPCi, that is NOT how people talk

I'd have to agree with the OP, honestly. Since HG/SS, the dialogue's felt so... stilted to me. One of the main reasons I enjoy RPGs so much is because of the dialogue, and Pokemon's dialogue hasn't quite felt the same since Treehouse ceased localizing the games. I mean, it's not nearly enough...
  12. E

What was the worst new Pokemon for you performance wise?

Blitzle/Zebstrika really let me down. I mean, sure it has nice speed and attacking stats, but its movepool is pretty bland. There's also the fact that it dies if anything so much as breathes on it. After a certain point, I only kept it around to gain Zebstrika's 'dex data and I immediately...
  13. E

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Well now, I wish you'd have said that before I went looking for one on the GTS. :/
  14. E

GTS Negotiation

Tried it out for the first time today. Ran into some kid who apparently didn't know that there were smileys other than the sad face. :/
  15. E

Which season has your favorite art style?

This is what I meant.
  16. E

Which season has your favorite art style?

B/W definitely takes the cake for me. The vibrant colors and consistent animation quality certainly help. I honestly can't stand anything from Kanto through early-mid Johto. It just feels so... amateurish. I don't get this "charm" that people keep referring to.
  17. E

Review BW020: Pikachu VS Meguroco VS Koaruhie!!

Personally, I prefer my arrangements staying close to the source material. No flashy stuff for me. To be honest, I found a lot of the game arrangements before around AG to be rather lacking, a few exceptions aside.
  18. E

Unconfirmed: Black and White not to be followed by a third version: Mana Ibe denies a

Re: Unconfirmed: Black and White may be the only Generation V titles: Mana Ibe denies How much more sales are Black and White going to see if people believe there won't be a third version? Quite a bit more, I'd assume. If people believe that there won't be a 3rd version, they'll figure...
  19. E

Review M13: Zoroark: Master of Illusions

Zorua has the BEST trollface.
  20. E

Preview of the conclusion of the Rocket-Dan's meteorite plot

Was that an arranged version of Black & White's ending music during that first half?
Back
Top Bottom