Search results for query: *

1. W

Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway

My favourite would be Piplup because I was a huge fan of the anime at the time of the Sinnoh anime and I thought that Dawn/Hikari and Piplup/Pochama were really cute together!
  2. W

I'm back after 7 years to plug my pokemon podcast: Dexperience

Hey all, I used to live on these forums religiously (as a lurker and in the blogs and rp forums mainly) around 7 years ago. I've been through a lot of character development lol. Anyway, a few of my friends and I decided to start up a pokemon podcast called Dexperience! We've been wanting to do...
  3. W

Review Pocket Monsters: The Origin

Just chiming in to say that I loved the dub voices! Blue and the female gym trainer are specifically two of my favorites, they portrayed their characters very well.
  4. W

Contest Winners - Tracking Thread

Thanks again Archaic!
  5. W

Contest Winners - Tracking Thread

I've recently moved to another country so if the prizes haven't been sent yet I would like to change the mailing address, if that would be possible. The previous address I provided is still fine, though.
  6. W

"Rival Destinies" Opening Discussion Thread

This opening is serviceable in the way that a raw onion is serviceable on a deserted island ie., it's good to have but things could be a lot better. After TCPI took over I blamed them for having incredibly poor openings, but I've realized that it's impossible to have a catchy opening in 30...
  7. W

Regarding Team Plasma's Appearance in the TV series

After pushing myself to finish off Pokemon Black I noticed how a Plasma grunt mentions that Rocket and Galactic drew too much attention to themselves and got thwarted; maybe in the unseen special they decided to be more covert in future operations. Which explains their disappearance. Maybe...
  8. W

Meloetta quietly revealed in M15 poster: Pikachu short title revealed

It's shame since an epic movie starring Meloetta would have been interesting.
  9. W

WingedP's Mostly Covers [Last Updated: 25|02|12]

Re: WingedP's Mostly Covers [Last Updated: 09|02|12] Edit: Final Distance by Utada Hikaru Cover More editz: Tell Me Your Wish - SNSD (English Cover) Hah, I tried to sound cool >.< Moar edit: Wedding Dress - Taeyang (English Cover) I learnt that I sing better when I have the correct posture...
  10. W

Re: WingedP's Mostly Covers New cover! O.K by B1A4 (English version) Korean singers sing so high >.< Edit: Another cover! Haunted by Taylor Swift Another edit: Egomama by Deco*27 A japanese song this time! Yet Another Edit: イージーデンス | EASY DANCE [ENGLISH VERS COVER] More editing: IU -...
  11. W

Re: WingedP's Mostly Covers I wrote another song! I Have You On My Mind Unfortunately no backing track since I don't know how to play instruments. I tried to make it sound like a pop song and make it catchy. The song Still Alive is from the game Portal where the main antagonist GladOS (A...
  12. W

Re: WingedP's Mostly Covers I got a new microphone! And to celebrate I tried to cover the song Still Alive from Portal. I was thinking of going back and redoing the previous songs I had done with the new microphone.
  13. W

Re: WingedP's Mostly Covers Thanks Blue Spirit! New Video: Reflection - Christina Aguilera from the movie "Mulan" My voice was starting to become a bit hoarse so I had to settle for this take. You can hear me cough in it. >.< I hope I did the song justice. When I was around 8 I memorised the...
  14. W

Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

Re: "Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition" - New Pokemon Game Announced for DS - NEW PICS! The game freak team probably have a lot of experience with the DS system and know the best ways to program for it to make games look good and operate well. It's also probably because they could make it cheaply...
  15. W

Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

Re: "Pokémon x Nobunaga's Ambition" - New Pokemon Game Announced for DS - NEW PICS! The only way this is getting out of Japan is if they downplay the crossover aspect of it and market it as Pokemon Feudal Tactics or something like that.
  16. W

Re: Winged Psychic's Mostly Covers Here's something new: Gravity Love Girl (CN Blue X Sara Bareilles Mashup Cover) Copy and pasting what I wrote on youtube because I'm lazy: This is a cover I performed to show the similarities between the two songs, Gravity by Sara Bareilles and Love Girl by...
  17. W

Re: Winged Psychic's Mostly Covers AetherX Thanks for your suggestions. I agree, having a song written for me would be pretty awesome. New Video: Sam the Crow Episode 1: Sam's Mother Comes to Visit Just something I did while I was goofing off with someone I know on windows live messenger by...
  18. W

Re: Winged Psychic's Mostly Covers New song: Amazing Eyes I kind of did this spontaneously. I already had the lyrics lying around from trying to do another song so I just changed them a bit and sung along to an instrumental from a royalty free music website. The lyrics are inspired from that...
  19. W

Karaoke Challenge! Tag your friends!

Ring of Fire - Johnny Cash CommanderPigg : Could you do Friday by Rebecca Black?
  20. W

Re: Winged Psychic's Mostly Covers Thanks for the feedback Paperhorse. I finally got around to that karaoke challenge you mentioned me in in the karaoke thread. I covered Johnny Cash's Ring of Fire. This might not be the last we see of Sam the Crow!
Back
Top Bottom