Search results for query: *

1. W

I'm back after 7 years to plug my pokemon podcast: Dexperience

Hey all, I used to live on these forums religiously (as a lurker and in the blogs and rp forums mainly) around 7 years ago. I've been through a lot of character development lol. Anyway, a few of my friends and I decided to start up a pokemon podcast called Dexperience! We've been wanting to do...
  2. W

WingedP's Mostly Covers [Last Updated: 25|02|12]

About Me I'm just an average guy who likes singing. I like music, singing and being creative. Drawing, writing and making videos are also other hobbies I enjoy. Here you'll find mostly covers (hence the title!). You can find me on youtube through my two youtube accounts Eduxblaze (Song covers)...
  3. W

Attention Australians! Ikue Ohtani to be at Animania! OVER + Coverage

This event has finished. Scroll to second post to see coverage! It has come to my attention that Ikue Ohtani, the voice of Pikachu, Tony Tony Chopper, Konohamaru from Naruto, Gash from Gash Bell and Merle from Escaflowne will be at the Sydney Animania Festival on the 17th and 18th (Not so...
  4. W

Alternate Character Interpretations

When people look at a character there is usually a very simple way to view their personalities and actions. To view them with an alternate interpretation you look at the character you see from a different angle or viewpoint. For example, if you look at the main protagonists of the games they...
  5. W

Wanted - Chikorita (Done)

I'm looking for a legit chikorita/bayleef/meganium of any level. I can trade most Sinnoh, Johto, Kanto and Hoenn pokemon. I also have some TM's and items. Just ask!
  6. W

Suggestion Embedded youtube videos?

I was wondering whether it was possible to enable embedding youtube videos into posts. I'm mainly wondering whether this functionality is possible for blogs, since it would be better to share interesting videos.
  7. W

COMPLETE: Sunrise [oneshot]

Sunrise Well, I guess its that time of year again… I hope you’re doing alright, Gramps… Oh, hi, I didn’t see you there! My name is Lucia, as you probably already see I’m up here in the mountains as well. What you can’t? Well, ok then! I’ll describe it to you. Ummm, around here theres...
Back
Top Bottom