Search results for query: *

1. F

Pikachu, Snorlax, Heracross and Donphan.

As far as we know, these will be the only Pokemon that have been used/battled in all three of the anime series (Pocket Monsters, Advanced Generation, Diamond and Pearl). The lists grows to include Muk, Bulbasaur, and the Johto Pokemon if you count pure appearances, but that doesn't amount to...
  2. F

Should May pursue gym battles too?

May's appearance in Sinnoh shows us that she possesses the following Pokemon: Blaziken Venusaur Wartortle Glaceon Munchlax Beautifly And Skitty. Something tells me she would perform very well pursuing gym battles as well, by virtue of the first four Pokemon alone. Munchlax and Beautifly are...
  3. F

Famitsu reveals how to acquire Shaymin in DP

In July, you'll be able to register the requirements to acquire the hidden Pokemon, #492, Shaymin onto your Pokemon Diamond and Pearl cartridges when the next Pokemon movie comes out. Famitsu is technically speculating, but this is probably the way it will go down. I have the latest issue of...
  4. F

Pokemon Ranger 2 for DS

Thanks to king zell @ NeoGAF who posted it before anyone else in the west.
  5. F

Will we ever see all the cast in one episode again?

The Right Place and the Right Mime was the only episode in the entire anime that featured every lead cast member: Ash, Misty, Brock (for a few seconds), Tracey, Max and May. This time we have Hikari thrown into the mix. Will we ever be able to get an awesome episode with all of the above +...
  6. F

Nidoran F has made this year's GameFAQs Contest

It's the first match on September 27th. Nidoran F vs. Samus Aran. The theme of the contest is battle of the sexes. :lol:
  7. F

Revelation Lugia DVD

Okay, I found out this man: played the voice of Jirarudan. So I decided to see the movie again as I had purchased it, the Jirachi, Celebi and Mewtwo movies in Japan two years ago, and I found out in has English language options. Wow, I'm actually surprised, since it's the only way to see the...
  8. F

Pokemon Ranger revealed...

First Pokemon Ranger screenshots/info http://img11.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=a21_Pokemon_Ranger.jpg Title: Pokemon Ranger Genre: ARPG Platform: Nintendo DS Release Date: 2006 developer: HAL / Creature Source: Gaming Age Forums
  9. F

4 new Pokemon games announced!!!!

http://uploadyourimages.com/img/673125up4428.jpg http://uploadyourimages.com/img/028173up4429.jpg Pokemon Ranger - Nintendo DS - TBA 2006 Pokemon Puzzle - Nintendo DS - Oct. 20, 2005 Pokemon Fushigi no Dungeon Blue - Nintendo DS - TBA Pokemon Fushigi no Dungeon Red - GameBoy Advance - TBA...
  10. F

What theatres in Tokyo are showing AG Movie 3?

I'm in Japan until the 4th and I would love to see the movie, but I don't know what theatres they're showing them in. I'm in the Chiyoda area for reference. Also, while not related to Pokemon, is Revenge of the Sith in Japanese? If so, I'd love to see it again.
  11. F

Speculation: Pokemon Rain Blue?

With the recent revelations in the anime, I've been wondering at the possibility of an expansion to FireRed and LeafGreen ala Emerald. I use the name Rain because it sounds better. :p Potential evidence to this speculation: 1. May captures a Squirtle, and Rain Blue would have Blastoise as the...
Back
Top Bottom