Search results for query: *

1. SnorlaxMonster

Zacian and Zamazenta codes finally confirmed for Australia - codes available from EB Games from November 19

The Shiny Zacian and Shiny Zamazenta serial code distribution, which has already been running in a multitude of countries worldwide, has finally been announced for distribution in Australia. Starting November 19, codes will be available at EB Games stores nationwide. The codes let players...
  2. SnorlaxMonster

Battle-ready Gastrodon available with code this weekend only

A battle-ready East Sea Gastrodon is available in Pokémon Sword and Shield until August 23 at 14:59 UTC by using the universal serial code PJCS2019CHAMP. The code works in all versions of Pokémon Sword and Sword, regardless of region or language. This Gastrodon is level 50, has the Ability...
  3. SnorlaxMonster

Heatran to appear in Pokémon GO Raid Battles

The Legendary Pokémon Heatran will appear in Raid Battles in Pokémon GO worldwide from August 21 to September 10, 2020. Heatran will appear in Level 5 Raid Battles. Players who successfully complete a Raid Battle with Heatran will have a chance to catch it afterwards.
  4. SnorlaxMonster

Bulbapedia Furigana

So, currently, we tend to display ruby text (such as furigana) as tooltips. This is not the worst way to do it, but I think it is not ideal. Template:Ruby actually allows furigana to be displayed as ruby text, and is implemented on a few pages. We've actually had the template since 2007, it's...
  5. SnorlaxMonster

Need Hidden Ability females

Looking for some Hidden Ability females in Gen V (time running out). Anyone have any spares, or the Ability to make some? I can trade most Hidden Ability Pokemon not listed here. I need the following urgently: Rattata, Ekans, Sandshrew, Abra, Machop, Bellsprout, Tentacool, Ponyta, Doduo, Seel...
  6. SnorlaxMonster

Friend Safari on Pokémon pages

So currently we do not list the Friend Safari as a possible location to encounter the Pokémon under "Game locations" on Pokémon pages. I really don't like this, and think we need to include it somehow there. As I understand it, the reason they are not listed there is that not every single...
  7. SnorlaxMonster

Bulbapedia BP as a reward

I dislike the idea of listing BP in the position of prize money. People have tried to list TMs there before, and we have rejected that as they are given through separate dialogue after the battle, not during the battle like prize money is. BP is not awarded in the battle screen like prize money...
  8. SnorlaxMonster

Disambiguating Conquest characters

Masamune, Hanzō, Aya, and Kai currently all are disambiguated with "(Conquest)" at the end. Aya and Kai make sense, but Masamune and Hanzō go against convention. Usually if a character is the only character with that name as its page title, it gets to have it without the disambiguatory...
  9. SnorlaxMonster

Bulbapedia Assist Mode

For most teams, we seem to have both Normal and Challenge Mode, but people seem to forget that there is a third mode: Assist Mode. This mode is supposed to make the opponents weaker. Can someone please get parties for them too?
  10. SnorlaxMonster

Bulbapedia Consistency in main anime character articles

Kenji-girl; I'm going to start with an anecdote, so if you don't care why I'm bringing this up, skip the next paragraph. So today I noticed an "About" section on the article Brock (anime). This should NOT exist, and should be broken off into other sections. So I originally found that most of...
  11. SnorlaxMonster

Variations

I really don't like the way we consider so many moves to be variations: move variations. I have no problem with Elemental Fangs, Elemental Punches, OHKO moves, Pledge moves, Blue Flare/Bolt Strike, Counter/Mirror Coat, etc.; and Dig/Dive, Eruption/Water Spout, etc. don't really bother me...
  12. SnorlaxMonster

Bulbapedia In other languages

I've noticed that "In other languages" is often a subsection of "Trivia". I really don't think this should be the case. Other language names are not trivial. Also, mostly in character articles, "Names" is used instead of "In other languages". We really should just pick one (my preference is...
  13. SnorlaxMonster

Bulbapedia Event organisation

Currently, we divide the events by year, then region once we reach 2009. Generation I and II events are currently split only by generation, but I have no intention to change this due to the fact that they worked differently and were very uncommon. What I propose is that we split events by...
  14. SnorlaxMonster

Egg moves

I recently found a comment on a move's talk page about how one of the Pokémon was incorrectly labelled as requiring chain breeding. When I fixed it, I noticed that several other Pokémon had missing fathers. Then I started going through various egg moves for various Pokémon, and I was surprised...
  15. SnorlaxMonster

Orange Archipelago and the Sevii Islands

Currently, Bulbapedia is listing the Orange Archipelago and New Island as directly south of the Sevii Islands, which themselves are directly south of Kanto. The reason is this anime map (caution, huge image). However, on this map, the islands are insets, "much like Alaska and Hawaii on a map of...
  16. SnorlaxMonster

Pokéwalker Routes

I have noticed that all of the Pokéwalker routes have disambiguation after their names in their titles, eg Yellow Forest (Pokéwalker Route). Yet, after going through every single Pokéwalker Route page, NONE of them need it. The name without the disambiguation redirects every single time. While...
  17. SnorlaxMonster

Hurt and Heal

Noticed there isn't one so: Mew 20 Deoxys 20 Celebi 20 Lugia 20 Ho-oh 20 Latios 20 Latias 20 Jirachi 20 Arceus 10 Shaymin 20 Darkrai 10 Ok lets start Mew 21 + Deoxys 20 Celebi 20 Lugia 20 Ho-oh 20 Latios 19 - Latias 20 Jirachi 20 Arceus (handicapped) 10 Shaymin 20 Darkrai (handicapped) 10
  18. SnorlaxMonster

Q&a

Ok, there may already be a thread for this, but if there is, its not stickyed and its not on the first page. 1. I have heard of bad eggs, how do you get them, what do they do, how are they different from normal eggs, or any other information.
  19. SnorlaxMonster

Strategy Thread

A place to share your strategies with others. Here are some strategies: FEAR rattata (not mine): What is needed: low Lv Rattata w/endevour and quick attack focus sash Method: 1. give rattata the focus sash. 2. put rattata first 3. battle 4. use endevour (the foe should then do...
  20. SnorlaxMonster

D/P Misc

i dont know about you, but im sick of seeing threads being posted that should be posted, but not as whole threads. This is a place for you to place thoses things. These are things like the thread that was complaining about Amity Square. Enjoy!!!
Back
Top Bottom