Search results for query: *

1. P

Trade Coordination Thread

I just got two legit, movie Shaymins and I am willing to part with one. It has a serious nature, but, sadly, it's missing the Micle berry. It also has pretty good IV's in which I'll tell you if I'm interested to trade with you. I'm just looking for shinies and events in return. PM me for more...
  2. P

Shiny Pokémon with the Pokéradar

Well, I haven't been here for the longest time, but I'm still chaining xD So far I've gotten about 6 different shinies now. Currently, my focus is on finding my budew I've been aiming forever. I almost had it. After about 365 resets... it said the grassy area remained... I almost chucked my DS...
  3. P

Ships with Legendary Pokemon

I love a LOT of legendary shippings xD It's even led me to write some stories about them. LunarEclipseShipping (DarkraixCresselia. Come on! Who wouldn't love these two? They're opposites! And opposites attract!) GodModeShipping(GiratinaxArceus. Another awesome favorite.)...
  4. P

Looking for legit movie Shaymin (Will trade A LOT for one), along with any shiny Pokemon (I will trade two Pokemon for one shiny with a good nature). I can offer quite a lot of shinies and few events for anyone who wants them. Such as: SHINY: Adamant Rayquaza Timid Espeon Adamant Momoswine...
  5. P

Poke' Special Manga DP: Current Chapter: VS Abomasnow II! Part 2

I havent been on much,but good chapters! *gives 2 thumbs up*
  6. P

I dont like to argue much, but every since I came here I was addicted to shinies. It isnt a waste of time, it just takes persaverance(sp?). If you think its a just a waste of time, then dont chain. We arent making you. For everyone new or having problems chaining, take it from me. I have been...
  7. P

Hey fox, dont give up, trust me=) I have been chaining for almost 3 months, no shiny. Until today....My first shiny(Machop)!!! I got it at 19. Just dont give up! I almost gave up chaining, until my I decided to give it one more try. Try route 207. My highest there was 57. I will be wishing my...
  8. P

Well I havent posted here for a while.....Anyway, does anyone have any event they would like to trade?
  9. P

New League Status

Dang!! I guess I am to late to enter=p That sucks....I justed trained my new team.
  10. P

^I am still waiting.....
  11. P

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

I usually give my pokemon not that good names like my Blaziken is nicknamed Blaze=p
  12. P

D/P Bragging Rights

Just got a legit modest Movie Darkari!!!!!
  13. P

Shiny Pokémon by Chance Discussion Thread

yeah but they usually want almost impossiable pokemon.
  14. P

okay so now the characters names will be easier=)
  15. P

Kazzie did you catch the shiny feebas in the by accident?
  16. P

wow, so how many volumes are there?
  17. P

Well not necessarily. Kazzie could have been REALLY lucky.
  18. P

Wow I havent been on for a while....anyway nice chapters! Also, sorry about Gaia....I get confused between Diamond and Daimon.
  19. P

Hey does anyone have a calm Piplup with the move yawn?
  20. P

nice!! But who is the owner of Gaia?
Back
Top Bottom