Search results for query: *

1. EternalPokéFanGirl

How well do you know the user above?

Easy, rank how well do you know the user above in the forum context, either through interaction or by reading their posts, the less you know about the user, the lower the score. For example: 10/10 Who doesn't know our friend above, loves to be the first post in every thread :cool:.
  2. EternalPokéFanGirl

Music Rate the Song

Hi guys! I've noticed that there are threads to rate anime songs and video game music, but I think we need one for all the other types of songs, from singers or bands, movies, series, musicals, soundtracks, classical music, instrumentals, covers, songs from other countries, songs from movies in...
  3. EternalPokéFanGirl

Apologize to the user above.

Hi guys! I suddenly started to think, we have threads to ban, to thank, to lie and for many other things, but we don't have a thread to apologize. I don't know if it will be as visited as the former ones but it can be fun. First I'm going to apologize to the user above me for not noticing his...
  4. EternalPokéFanGirl

What Pokémon would the characters have?

Hey guys! I have an idea for a game, it would be fun if we name a character and the next person choose a pokémon that character probably would have (If pokémon existed in his/her world of course). You can choose characters from any media, be it human, god, alien, anthropomorphic animal or...
  5. EternalPokéFanGirl

What's your name?

Hello everyone! I've already asked you to share what is your home country in another thread, and now I want to ask you, what is your name? We probably won't start calling each other by our names :ROFLMAO:, but it's interesting to know. Let me start, my name is Katherine.
  6. EternalPokéFanGirl

Would you like if Pokémon add a new type?

Hello everyone! As you read in the title, I invite you to discuss about new types. I don't know if this also happens to you but every time a new generation is about to come out I always see rumors of new types that of course are never truth, but do we really need a new type? (I even include as...
  7. EternalPokéFanGirl

From which country are you from?

Hello everyone! Like it says in the title I want us to share from which country we are from, I'm sure that most of you are from the United States, England or some other English speaking country (But don't let that stop you from saying you're from those places) but surely there are also others...
  8. EternalPokéFanGirl

Kiss, Marry or Kill (Pokémon Edition).

Hi guys! I want to invite you all to play this well-known game that we first play using pokémon characters, either humans or pokémon, either from the games, anime, manga or another official medium. But now if you want you can also use characters from other franchises although it doesn't appear...
Back
Top Bottom