Search results for query: *

• Users: ggled
  • Order by date
  1. G

STOP! It's Logic Time.

Ah, thank you for that. I'll update the OP. I'm testing out a Battle with the aforementioned friend tomorrow anyway, so I'll post the results.
  2. G

STOP! It's Logic Time.

Could you tell me what it is?
  3. G

STOP! It's Logic Time.

I was debating with a friend (yes, I do have them) today about the usefulness of Bronzong and Snorlax used as a tank in a party these days. His arguments were that: Snorlax has a high Attack stat. Bronzong has low Special Attack and Attack Stats. Balanced Pokémon are bad. In the First...
  4. G

Pokemon That Creep You Out?

One word: AIPOM. Everybody who saw that picture a couple pages back will know what I mean. I think I'm scarred for life >.<
  5. G

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Hi, just a quick question regarding the Pokéradar. I used it about 20-30 times in the Grass at Route 207, hoping to find a Larvitar, but didn't see a single one. Bulbapedia says that there's a 22% chance of seeing one, so my question is this: Are there external factors which will affect which...
  6. G

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there any way to control which Trainers come up in the list of who you can look like when you ask the person in the Oreburgh City Pokémon Center?
  7. G

D/P Bragging Rights

Hmmm... All my pokémon's ID numbers are identical, and the exact same as my Trainer ID. I'm probably looking in the wrong place, so could somebody tell me where to find the pokémon's ID numbers?
  8. G

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

I only niknamed 3 of my Poke's: Infernape: Inferno (Sounded cool at the time) Dialga: Hiro (Heroes reference to the Character Hiro Nakamura, who can bend time and space) Gardevoir: Impath (Another Heroes reference, to what Claude calls Peter because he absorbs other abilities)
  9. G

D/P Bragging Rights

Actually, 20-4=16 =P
  10. G

Ah, O.K. but if I bred my rattata with a Ditto (my Rattata is female) would the moves still be passed on? I know the rules are slightly different with Dittos. Thanks again guys.
  11. G

On this board I have noticed something called a F.E.A.R. Rattata. This is supposedly level 1 and knows the move Endeavor. The question I have is how can a level 1 rattata know this move as a Rattata doesn't learn it until level 34 and it cannot be taught by breeding. (This is from Bulbapedia...
  12. G

what is your favorite dimond pokemon?

Hmmm... favourite... I dunno... I like Munchlax, it's so cute and so rare =) To me, it seems like its an "unobtainable fantasy" because I can't get my stupid wifi going. Although once I DO get one, I'll probably get bored of it.
  13. G

Ah OK, thanks a lot. Rather than waste it all on one tree, I'll spread it out.
  14. G

Trade Coordination Thread

Yeah, me too, they're really good.(y) Slightly off topic, sorry =P
  15. G

Why is Diamond more popular than Pearl?

The only reason I bought Diamond was because I thought that Dialga looked cooler than Palkia =P Although now I actually HAVE a Dialga, I really want a Palkia...
  16. G

Catching or hatching a shiny without using the pokeradar

I found a shiny Geodude (can't remember where) and as I was whittling its health down, it used Selfdestruct :'( I wish I'd used a quick/Dusk Ball.
  17. G

OK, this morning I went to a honey tree in the Valley Windworks. I had slathered it with 100 Honeys (yes, you read it right, 100) and waited for a while, and I go back to find a damn Burmy. While I know that Burmys are rare, what I was really after was a Munchlax. So, now I have some...
  18. G

Trade Coordination Thread

Never mind, I just went and caught a Feebas, so I no longer need to trade.
  19. G

Ah, OK, thanks a lot, i must have lost it then somehow, because the item ball is no longer there.
  20. G

OK, thanks a lot, it's gonna take me a long time to find one =P I now have 2 more questions: 1. I've seen something called the "Lotto Corner" mentioned. What is this, and where can I find it? 2. Whereabouts in Veilstone City can I find the Full Incense? I'm not sure whether I had it...
Back
Top Bottom