Search results for query: *

• Users: TaoistNeji
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

The Great Arceus Debate: Should We Include Arceus's Formes on Each Type Page? (Join!)

Ok, on the Wiki I keep adding Arceus to the type pages and people keep reverting it for, what appear to me, to be straw man arguments and I'm frustrated and annoyed by it. Below are links to their communications: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/User_talk:CoolPikachu!#Types...
  2. T

Some ED wins (shares)

Whatever your views on the utterly important, lovable and knowledgeable ED, you must admit these are quite good, share any funny Poke stuff you have:
  3. T

deleted

sorry, wrong sub-forum (you guys changed things?). Please close it.
  4. T

Who should get signature moves?

Vote and explain, please. I forgot an "Only one certain Pokémon" option, sorry. IMO, it would be nice if each line got one, give each one something special. =\
  5. T

Who designs the Pokemon and moves?

Can fans make suggestions? I have a few ideas, and please share your if you want.
  6. T

If you could invent a new type

What would it be? What would it be strong against? What would it be weak against? Sorry if another thread like this exists somewhere.
  7. T

Mawile and other oddities

What is mawile and what qualifies it as steel type? Does it have steel teeth on its false mouth? Please add more "hey, why is that?" things about pokemon! Thanks. :) ---------------- Edit: Thanks for the theories, I'm considering this solved now from Paragon's post, but I'm still gonna post...
  8. T

Three interesting observations

Pokabu is a fire pig and the year of the fire pig was two years ago! Do you think they changed the strength of ghost type to include bug just for Sableye and Spiritomb? Just so we could say there are species with no weaknesses? I'm wondering if Mamepoto, or whatever its English name would...
  9. T

I can't edit my own userpage?

I was logged in, too! http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/User:Venomoth
  10. T

User Favorites

Hi, I'm Venomoth on the wiki. I was thinking it'd probably be a good idea to create a category of people's favorite pokemon & wondering if someone could create it, because I've been trying with failing success.
Back
Top Bottom