Search results for query: *

1. B

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Two little points: Firstly, it's a probability, so it's not saying you'd have to hatch seventeen eggs before getting one with the IVs from the father. It's possible to get what you want from the very first egg (though with a 5% chance for each egg, it's not overly likely). On the flipside...
  2. B

D/P Bragging Rights

As I said above:
  3. B

1. I think so. But it can take you the better part of three or four days of straight walking, even if you leave the DS running with a weight on the button so your character runs over the warp pads in the Fuego Ironworks overnight. That and you can't save, so that you can reset and get your...
  4. B

D/P Bragging Rights

Aye - I made sure I had at least one of every last digit, so I got all the backdrops pretty quickly. Mind you, if you've only got one ID number, it's a 1/100 of getting the backdrop on two consecutive days. The numbers were talking about are the Original Trainer ID number. You get more ID...
  5. B

Is anyone else upset......

Given Pikachu is cute enough to enter, surely Pichu should certainly be allowed to enter... I don't think you quite understand what Godwin's Law means. Firstly, it doesn't apply in this case, since we're all in agreement, thus use of Nazis isn't being used to win an argument. And secondly, you...
  6. B

The potential THIRD game (crystal, emerald) and its mascot (aka main character)

There was a thread around here somewhere about why Giratina should be the third game mascot, and why other people thought another one would fit better. Some more evidence in favour of Giratina is that like Dialga (Diamond) and Palkia (Pearl), Giratina's name has some similarity to the gemstone...
  7. B

Is anyone else upset......

That guy standing in or near the right-hand gate to Amity Square. =) On a side note, I reckon there are cute Pokemon that don't appear on that list, and Pokemon who aren't cute that do. I mean, Drifloon?
  8. B

Shiny Pokémon with the Pokéradar

I've found a shiny Ponyta while chaining Kriketunes, but it wasn't in a shiny patch, and may have simply been a normal one-in-a-million shiny. =)
  9. B

D/P Bragging Rights

The chances are one in whatever you get when you divide 65536 by the number of unique ID numbers you have. So, for example, if you have 64 unique ID numbers, the chances are one in 1024. =)
  10. B

D/P Bragging Rights

You can't paralyze and sleep at the same time, and sleeping gives a greater bonus when calculating whether the Pokemon gets caught or not.
  11. B

Apicot is best, then Wiki, then Pamtre. You can find a full list of the berries in order of suitability on this page. However, while the nature you have isn't bad, in that it doesn't dislike Dry, it's not great either, as it doesn't like Dry. It should still be possible to get his Beauty high...
  12. B

If the chances of seeing one shiny patch at a chain of forty are one in two hundred, then the chances of seeing two simultaneously are one in forty thousand, or only slightly less than five times the probability of running into a shiny without chaining...
  13. B

I wish I were a bird! =D
  14. B

Regarding the legitimacy question, once could argue that technically they are legit, since the Pokemon itself is indistinguishable from one obtained by normal means. In actuality, they are not, since you used dishonest means to obtain it. Wabba Fett? Is that like Boba Fett's lesser-known Mafia...
  15. B

Trade Coordination Thread

You should probably get that looked at some time. =Þ
  16. B

You'll need to have defeated all of the eight gym leaders, if memory serves. Or at least to the point where you can use Dive outside of battle. To get to the area, you need to head West from Pacifidlog - you can't go East on Route 134. Stay towards the South side of the route, but not too far...
  17. B

Host it somewhere (like Photobucket) and use the
  18. B

Bulbagarden Wiki. Specifically, the Catch Rate article.
  19. B

Beldum has a catch rate of 3, the same as that of most legendaries. Even with (say) 1% health, asleep and with a four-times multiplier Pokeball, you've still only got a 9% chance of capturing it. Beldum in swarms are level 53, so with no HP IV, they've only got around 105 HP, so you're not going...
  20. B

Manaphy Event to be held at Toys "R" Us in the U.S.

I'd be wary of someone offering to trade you something over GTS anyway. Firstly, if you haven't already seen it, you can't ask for it. And secondly, even once you've asked for it, you only get random offers in return, not the specific person you're trading with. Direct trade with Friend Codes...
Back
Top Bottom