• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. C

Twitter Account a Fake: Prankster encourages those tricked to subscribe to his YouTub

Re: Twitter Account a Fake: Prankster encourages those tricked to subscribe to his Yo I don't think it really warrants an article. Does this whole matter even warrant an article?
  2. C

People who use legendaries in battles.

Most Legendary Pokemon need training like the rest of the Pokemon out there. It's just that the strongest Pokemon in the game happen to be legendary. Strongest may mean legendary, but legendary doesn't mean strongest.
  3. C

Did anyone see the new Ben 10: AF season premire?

Vilgax should have kept Darth Vader mouthpiece thing. He sounded better with it on.
  4. C

Did anyone see the new Ben 10: AF season premire?

The third season of Ben 10: Alien force just played on Cartoon Network today and yesterday, and it was okay. I wrote a really simple and biased overview in the spoiler tag.
  5. C

HeartGold, SoulSilver to come with pedometer: Pokémon transferable to PokéWalker

If the cost of the game goes up, that would suck.
  6. C

Hardest/easiest things to do in games

Hard: Opening the Poké Ball in the beginning. NO, NOT THAT BUTTON!
  7. C

Upcoming Viz manga releasees (Adventures, DPA, Giratina Ani-Manga)

It's printed in full color.
  8. C

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

1) You breed a Chansey or Blissey with a Male Roselia. 2) Soundproof Pokemon are pretty rare. And yes. 3) No.
  9. C

Pokémon Video Game Championships website launched

Well, I am disappointed in NoA/PUSA, but I can understand why it's so hard for them to have so many events. They use special DS kiosks for link battles, and lugging that equipment around probably makes it impossible to have more than six qualifiers in a reasonable amount of time. Last time there...
  10. C

Gamepro is holding a contest for a spot.
  11. C

Source: http://www.pokemon.com/ Link: http://www.pokemonvgc.com/en/
  12. C

Ben 10: Alien Force thread

Hey guys, sorry about the necromancy and the double-post, but the last three episodes of season two finally came out. CN's treatment of Ben 10 recently has been crappy, if anything. Oh, and they announced the fourth season "Ben 10: Evolutions", opposed to actually giving us a look at the third...
  13. C

This is bullcrap..........(Platinum related)

You forgot inb4youareanidiot.
  14. C

Batman: Brave and the Bold Discussion Thread

I really liked the music during the Batman/Flash team up against Scarecrow/Scream Queen. Sherlock Holmes and Batman meeting each other was obviously awesome.
  15. C

The most forgetable Pokemon?

I don't remember.
  16. C

4v4 Double Hail Team

The priority movie could be canceled by the Sneasel's own Fake Out, if you didn't hear.
  17. C

4v4 Double Hail Team

Inner Focus is there to nullify Fake Out. The fact is, if one turn is of action is guaranteed (Which Inner Focus and Focus Sash do), then that one Taunt could decide the entire battle.
  18. C

4v4 Double Hail Team

Scizor with Bullet Punch resists everything your first two Pokes have. Then it kills you. ;<
  19. C

hello

No one will ever like you, daughter. >:OOOOOOO
  20. C

Batman: Brave and the Bold Discussion Thread

I didn't like the deus ex machina resolution to the story, but given that Batman had a device capable of rending the space-time continuum in his hands, I shouldn't be complaining.
Back
Top Bottom