• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Crankyman
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. C

Did anyone see the new Ben 10: AF season premire?

The third season of Ben 10: Alien force just played on Cartoon Network today and yesterday, and it was okay. I wrote a really simple and biased overview in the spoiler tag.
  2. C

Pokémon Video Game Championships website launched

Source: http://www.pokemon.com/ Link: http://www.pokemonvgc.com/en/
  3. C

Blog comments

Commenting on my own blog has the nasty side-effect of making the background and text of my comment pink and white (my eyes) respectively. This isn't intentional, is it?
  4. C

Ben 10: Alien Force thread

This is a thread dedicated to Ben 10: Alien Force, just in time for... the second season. -_-; Well, I have high hopes for this season. While the first season lacked a lot of the action I was craving (especially the finale!), it made up for it with more character dynamics. Ideally, I'd like to...
  5. C

Pokemon Rhythm-Action Game?

Seeing how Pokemon has cornered the photography-sim market (OH SNAP), why isn't there a decent Pokemon game based around music? Such a predicament makes my woeful life much harder to bear, you know. ;_; Edit: Oh, for those of you who don't know what Elite Beat Agents is? Here...
  6. C

A question about Paul and his Pokemon.

Is it just me or has Paul never made physical contact with his Pokemon onscreen until DP64, and only when Gliscor blasts Electabuzz and Weavile right into Paul?
  7. C

New Animated Transformers Series!

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/transformersa/index.html This is the future of your beloved Transformers. Laugh/weep/rejoice! I don't think many of you will rejoice. Edit: Please vote!
  8. C

Ash and Abilities/Traits

I was watching the Oreburgh arc, and everyone remembers how Paul used his Elekid's Static on the Onix, right? Why didn't Ash use his Pikachu's Static? Is he clueless when it comes to his own Pokemon's abilites? I only remember him telling Grovlye to use Overgrow once. But then, I missed a lot of...
  9. C

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass thread

I just got the game, and I have to say, this is pretty awesome. This thread is for discussing it, and stuff. Didja see the Linebeck on Link action? If you didn't, play up to the part with Linebeck talking about Link getting his mitts on treasure. Just a funny little line. Linkbeck exudes...
  10. C

Okay, quick question.

Have you seen that Newgrounds video where Red and Blue just yammer away and say, "Splash Attack!"? If not, here: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/377178 I apologize if this thread has been made (already). I've just haven't really seen anyone talk about it here.
  11. C

Pokémon anomalies.

There are many anomalies that exist in Pokémon that are totally wrong. Like Chansey or Blissey. When you use Softboiled, are Chansey and Blissey eating their own freaking eggs? Because that, is sick. I know tadpoles do this, but holy crap! They made the eggs. They are eating stuff that comes out...
  12. C

What does Paul represent?

Paul's/Shinji's Weavile apparently parallels Silver's Sneasel. 'Cause that's the only Pokémon he sort of has in common with him. He also has Murkrow and Ursaring. All of his G/S Pokés make me think that Paul actually represents the expected Gen IV Gold and Silver remakes. What do you think?
  13. C

What's your favorite typing?

First, I want to know your favorite typing, the Pokémon who represents it best, and why you like it... My favorite typing is Water/Ground. This type is best shown through Swampert, who is the best starter I've raised, because of his wide selection of awesome moves and great stats. The...
  14. C

Yo.

I'm new and stuff. Yeah. I'm pretty sure you know what I like.
Back
Top Bottom