Search results for query: *

1. System Error

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Was too chaotic for most of the day today, but I got a massive chunk of the back half of C31 done out of spite
  2. System Error

Runs of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team and Pokémon Pinball Ruby & Sapphire to feature in this weekend's PAR Spring Sprite Speedrun Marathon

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team and Pokémon Pinball Ruby & Sapphire are set to be featured in back-to-back runs as part of this weekend's Pixel Art Runners (PAR) Spring Sprite speedrunning marathon. The event is being hosted on the streamer cic_ada's Twitch channel. Pixel Art Runners...
  3. System Error

Just a tiny bit of prompting tonight
  4. System Error

Well before I crashed last night, I managed to get editing and a bit of C31 done.
  5. System Error

Prompting and a bunch of edits here and there
  6. System Error

Just prompting (really need to get back to posting) and a bit of C31
  7. System Error

The first part of C31 is complete, and the last part of the first part.
  8. System Error

MATURE: Nori Carino: Abyssal Despair
    Threadmarks: Chapter 10: Vindictive Challenge

######## ======= ######## On Friday afternoon, the battling team at Tobari Central Junior High was practicing in the school’s indoor arena as usual. They were a subset of the battling club in the school handpicked by the captain, Chad Shosha. The blond teenager was wearing a uniform with SHOSHA...
  9. System Error

More prompting. But I have to get fic done, so I have C10 open for editing tomorrow.
  10. System Error

Just some prompting, really. Slow progress there and I still don't feel like editing.
  11. System Error

Just prompting. I don't feel like editing, so I haven't posted lately. But I've been working on them.
  12. System Error

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire to feature as part of this weekend's Speedrunner Support Showcase marathon

The Speed Stuff 4 Charity Twitch channel will be hosting their annual marathon over this weekend. This year's event will be to support speedrunners who are financially struggling. A speedrun of Pokémon Alpha Sapphire will be part of the event. The details and expected times for the Pokémon run...
  13. System Error

Got a nice chunk done today, but I still need to edit the next prompty prompt in line and get more of a backlog of those. Not in the mood right now.
  14. System Error

EVERYONE: A bunch of prompts about cities and dungeons in Sinnoh, feat. Nori/Prema metaseries
    Threadmarks: 10) Pastoria City

- Settlement/Site Synopsis: Pastoria City This city was originally founded near the Great Marsh to protect it from development by speculators. It grew over time into a small community. A river flows through this lush township with a countryside feel. However, it actually has a population of...
  15. System Error

MATURE: Nori Carino: Abyssal Despair

Just Nori things at this rate. He is certainly better than the rat. Although even when Pachi is being not The Best, he's still pretty good, right? Yeah. I think I mentioned, I asked you for MarJour's year, you didn't think of one except that it's modern, so I went with the year it was first...
  16. System Error

After a temporary bit of stalling, I got some more prompting and a few paragraphs for assorted chapters done
  17. System Error

EVERYONE: A bunch of prompts about cities and dungeons in Sinnoh, feat. Nori/Prema metaseries
    Threadmarks: 9) Veilstone City

- Settlement Synopsis: Veilstone City A hodgepodge of a city that was carved out of a mountain. Many of the buildings sit on flattened out cliffs. While it is one of the more isolated in Sinnoh, it's also the fourth-most populous with 60000 people. One of Sinnoh's major ports. Goods are...
  18. System Error

Threadmarks: 8) Solaceon Town

- Settlement Synopsis: Solaceon Town One of the more noteworthy smaller townships in the region. While the city limits are expansive, most of it is farmland. This makes for a quiet, rural place with a peculiar stench that permeates much of the air in the town. A fair chunk of the city's...
  19. System Error

Threadmarks: 7) Hearthome City

- Settlement/Site Synopsis: Hearthome City Appropriately called the Heart of Sinnoh. Hearthome is as close to the middle of the region as you can get. It is the largest trading hub in Sinnoh due to its centralized location. The city has a population of around 150000, which is the third-largest...
  20. System Error

Besides publication, I did a bunch of work on various chapters based around expanding on a plot point so it isn't temporarily dropped. A bit of C31, a short new scene at the tail end of C25, and a transition scene for the aforementioned stuff in C30. C29 is already done! But I added a bit to it...
Back
Top Bottom