Search results for query: *

1. N

Review DP073: Goodbye, Dokucale! ・ DP074: Pikachu! Raichu! The Path to Evolution!!

No one seems to care about Dustox or Jesse?...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6NlwG0W_uA The preview was awesome!! Why are these episodes doing the same as the past?...Dustox-Butterfree,Pikachu evovling due to kid-Pikachu evovling due to battle,Pikachu lying in bed with stone-Same...
  2. N

Dawn - no possible evolutions?

Maybe Dawn will get another pokemon,and it will evolve ...Piplup seems like Pikachu,and doesn't seem to want to evolve[according to when it met Kenny's Prinplup...] Buneary could evolve,but it needs more screen-time,needs to be more happy... I don't see anything wrong with an Lopunny...
  3. N

Real World Animals in Pokemon

Maybe they remember the real animals from the past,because maybe pokemon's in the future...But,there are real animals in the anime,but they haven't been shown in years so maybe they died out.
  4. N

Is Pokemon from the future?

Is the pokeverse from the future,like as so far in the future time has began again?Because,in the anime they said that....One of the psycic pokemon was a desendent of a taper,and I remember other hints too[in the games and anime.],thought I don't exaclty remember what they said.
  5. N

Are there still any Edd/Nazz shippers from Ed, Edd n Eddy? If so {SPoilers}

I just saw that episode on youtube!....It's an okay pairing,but I prefer Edd/May
  6. N

How old is Ash Really?

In one of the specials before the movie,The Pichu bros one,he said it's been 2 years since he met Pikachu...Or was it 1 year....But that special isn't canon,or hasn't been said to be canon.... He seems to have grown,but they haven't said his age....He seems taller,and has...A different...
  7. N

How Long You been watching Pokemon?What made You Like it?

Since it came out....But I stopped for a few years,around 2003 I stopped...I came back in the middle of May's part,then I went away... I like it because of...Pikachu.
  8. N

The Great Ash's Pikachu's Gender Debate - Warning: Spoilers

Intro?..I wanna see it,it sounds cool!.....Pikachu-kun,neh?...Yea,it can be used for boys or girls,rather rare for girls thought,it's used for some tomboyish girls,right? Hah,funny!I'm writing a fanfic on another forum and one of the pokemon calls pikachu "Pikachu-kun",even thought Pikachu's...
  9. N

Intro?..I wanna see it,it sounds cool!.....Pikachu-kun,neh?...Yea,it can be used for boys or girls,rather rare for girls thought,it's used for some tomboyish girls,right?
  10. N

Which Pokémon will be the next to evolve?

Cacnea evovled?.....Aipom[dawn] and Cacnea[james] evovled....So someone from Brocks or Ash's team will be next,I guess.......Nah,let me skip the "one teams pokemon a time" thing...I say....Buneary,once she get's some screen time.
  11. N

How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Renewal version)

...I'm...Uh...I was born...In th 90's X3
  12. N

Caption the screenshots!

"I'm not a it I'm -*turns back to normal*...What?Who?Where?....Was I going to say something 'big'?" ... Or, "I've had enought with the debates and controveries over me!Time for pay back!" And/or
  13. N

Strike...Thoughts..Oh,lines? ...Yea,that doesn't look like purple at all...Magenta,maybe..Wait,it's just a slightly dark pink,neh?
  14. N

So cute! Purplish-pink,neh...It doesn't seem "girly"...I think Piplup was wearing a cheerleading outfit....Yea...So,I thought most people thought it was a girl
  15. N

Yea,dattebayo is not accurate *would say some stuff about how un-accurate the sub is but doesn't,because it contains alot of naruto and...* Did you say "believe it"....Believe it,believe it is awesome!!! What if Buneary's a girl but Pikachu's a girl,or Buneary's a boy and Pikachu's a...
  16. N

Sudowoodo is a boy...I guess.
  17. N

Er..I seriously have no idea what the sub company/subber are/is....All I know they said,Satoshi said Mimi was a "she" and that Nya-whatever said that Pikachu should be a "good boy"
  18. N

Well,that's what the sub said.
Back
Top Bottom