Search results for query: *

1. Q

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

Though I agree that TPCi has a habit of changing names for no good reason (e.g. Pokéshifter to Poké Transfer, Free Fall to Sky Drop, Psycho Shock to Psyshock, etc.), it seems that they thought that "Voice" and "Step" sounded too basic and thus opted to call those Formes "Aria" and "Pirouette"...
  2. Q

B2W2 Gym Leaders confirmed: Revealed on B2W2 guidebook cover

Okay, I was going to vent my disappointment about the lack of new artwork, but several people have already done that; instead I'll add that 1) N still got new artwork even though his design looks the same, 2) I was hoping to see Aloe/Lenora with a design more appropriate for a librarian, and 3)...
  3. Q

CoroCoro reveals new information on Black 2 and White 2: Information on Meloetta dist

Re: CoroCoro reveals new information on Black 2 and White 2: Information on Meloetta The whole thing about the speech-impaired TR guy from GSC/HGSS settling down in Unova and starting a family. Before I heard about that, I had assumed that BW took place about 1-2 years after Generation IV...
  4. Q

CoroCoro reveals new information on Black 2 and White 2: Information on Meloetta dist

Re: CoroCoro reveals new information on Black 2 and White 2: Information on Meloetta Problem is, Game Freak seems to have rehashed the exact same artwork (and therefore designs) as previous games for him and all the other Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh characters, despite the supposedly 10+ year...
  5. Q

May CoroCoro begins to leak: Information includes possible new characters and Meloett

Re: May CoroCoro begins to leak: Information includes possible new characters and Mel I'm guessing gonna go with Joshawott and say that those two kids are just from some unrelated manga, because to me they don't even look like Pokémon characters, much less the BW2 player characters.
  6. Q

Official names of Black, White Kyurem revealed: Kyurem to change forme in Overdrive s

Re: Official names of Black, White Kyurem revealed: Kyurem to change forme in Overdri I smell a mistranslation; the text in the Daisuki Club image still has "Black Kyurem" and "White Kyurem" in quotation brackets, with the respective "Sparkling Blue" and "Burning Red" parts outside those...
  7. Q

Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda make

Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda On the other hand, if B2W2 was made for the 3DS but still backwards compatible with Black/White, it would've put to rest any fears of Generation VI being Ruby/Sapphire all over again, i.e. being forced to...
  8. Q

My thoughts exactly. They do say "A Pokémon Adventures special edition!" on the back, though...
  9. Q

Preview BW068: Fukiyose Gym! VS Fuuro Decisive Aerial Battle

At this rate, Satoshi'll have all eight Gym badges by the end of this year. D: I wonder how the writers plan to kill the last two years until Generation VI? Anyway, trying to get back on topic... I guess the writers have something against the female gym leaders this time around (Aloe...
  10. Q

Preview BW061: Underground Gym Battle! VS Yacon!!

I don't know if this is a misprint, but karubiimunomono tweeted a magazine scan showing that Iwane was this episode's animation director, with Koyama doing the latter half of the Kami Trio 2-parter.
  11. Q

Preview BW059 - Tornelos VS Voltolos VS Landlos (Part 1)

Staff Info: Screenplay: Yukiyoshi Ōhashi Storyboard, Director: Kazuomi Koga Animation director: Tatsuya Annoura (this guy usually only does key animation; guess Iwane did Part 2)
  12. Q

Preview BW058 - Dent and Pod, The Brothers Battle! Baoppu VS Yanappu!!

Staff info: Screenplay: Shōji Yonemura Storyboard, Director: Ken'ichi Nishida Animation director: Izumi Shimura
  13. Q

Preview BW057- The Accelgor Rider

Staff Info: Screenplay: Shinzō Fujita Storyboard, Director: Kazuomi Koga Animation director: Kunihiko Natsume
  14. Q

Preview BW056 - Iris & Monozu

Re: BW053 - Iris & Monozu Staff Info: Screenplay: Atsuhiro Tomioka Storyboard: Takenori Kawada (who according to the 'Pedia hasn't done anything since AG) Director: Yūji Asada Animation director: Masaaki Iwane (but we already knew that)
  15. Q

Preview BW055 - Zuruggu and the Selfish Gothimu!

Also, seventh consecutive episode with no TRio.
  16. Q

I'm asking this as someone who hasn't watched anything dub-related since Johto Journeys: Has Giovanni ever been mentioned by name in the dub?
  17. Q

Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

Re: Will Best Wishes be the end of the Rocket-Dan? As pokemon fan 132 said, Team Rocket has existed throughout the anime's entire history. Even if Takeshi and Kasumi never had anything personal with the Rockets, they could (assuming Mr. Ueda and Mrs. Iizuka are willing to briefly resume their...
  18. Q

Do you like the Rocket trio's role in BW?

Re: Do you like the Rocket trio's role in Best Wishes!? I'll just copy/paste what I recently posted in the Maracacchi episode thread:
  19. Q

Preview BW053 - Somewhere over the rainbow! Musical with Marakacchi!

Let's see...Kamitsure 2-parter, Battle Subway, Adeku, now this episode... ...I do. I'd also like to see if we go all the way to the Kami trio episode(s) before we see them again. The serious TRio works much better when they only appear to advance the plot or at least build up to something a la...
  20. Q

Preview BW054 - Mebukijika! Spring-Summer-Fall-Winter Lineup!!

Re: BW?: Mebukijika QFT. The Pokémon anime needs fewer COTDs and more recurring characters. I'm seriously thinking of sleeping in the day this episode airs. Also, I won't be surprised if the TRio reared their heads in this one, which will make it even less interesting. Anyway, here's this...
Back
Top Bottom