• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Quagbert
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Q

Anime Staff Thread: BW Edition

Seeing how the previous Animation director thread has been locked (hopefully this new one's okay), and the old storyboarder thread was sorely neglected partly due to being separate from the animation one, I've decided we may as well start with a clean slate for Best Wishes. Per Sombra29's...
  2. Q

My Fanart Stuff

Just a couple of silly doodles I've made and slapped on dA in recent months: Oekaki Pikachu - just a basic Hamta-er, Pikachu, or attempt to draw one, anyway. Originally made on the BMG Oekaki. Grass Starter Lizards - also done on the BMG Oekaki. Attack of the Giant Piplup - My first non-oekaki...
  3. Q

The Storyboarder Thread

Since, as some of you are aware, we have an Animation Director Thread, I figured I'd take a shot at getting people aware of the different storyboarders that work on this series by making a storyboarder thread. My attempt to briefly explain what a storyboard artist does is that he or she...
  4. Q

Kotone's English name revealed?

Just happened to see this on Pokémon.com: Sounds like Lyra might be Kotone's English name. If so, I'm a little disappointed they didn't give her a more country-sounding name. Oh well.
  5. Q

An idea I have for the Generation V stat system (warning: big post)

I recently had a "wish I worked for Game Freak" moment, by coming up with an idea for a new mechanic of Pokémon breeding in Generation V, which would factor in the father's base stats in determining the offspring's IVs. That is, for any that in which the father's base is significantly higher...
  6. Q

DP 98 Title

Just saw on Pokeani that 浮かぶ未確認怪物!? The Unidentified Floating Monster!? will air on October 16.
  7. Q

Rumor: Longtime Pokémon game translator let go

From GoNintendo...
  8. Q

Pokémon Center Nagoya: New Location, New Logo, No Moar Mudkipz

Just happened to see this the other day on Pokeani: So, just like its Tokyo counterpart did last year, another Pokémon center relocates and replaces one of its mascots with a newer Generation IV Pokémon.
  9. Q

Pokémon...Dress suits?

Was just browsing Pokémon.co.jp and happened to stumble upon this...
  10. Q

DP 55 Title

Source: PokéAni DP055: エイパムとブイゼル!それぞれの道!! Sushi on SPPf translated this as Aipom and Buizel! Respective Roads!! The episode airs November 15th, 2007 I predict that Izumi Shimura will be this episode's animation director. Already people on SPPf are speculating a trade...
  11. Q

DP 20 Title

From Pokeani: DP020: ポケモンハンターJ! Pokémon Hunter J!; airs February 22.
  12. Q

DP017 Title

From Pokeani: DP017 (EP485): 古代ポケモン大進撃!Big Charge of Ancient Pokémon!; airs Jan. 25.
  13. Q

DP005 Title

Pokeani just revealed the title of the fifth episode of Diamond & Pearl: DP005 (EP473?): ナエトル!ゲットだぜ!Get Naetle! This episode will air on October 19, due to baseball coverage on October 12.
  14. Q

AG175-178 Credits and Summaries

Source: http://f42.aaa.livedoor.jp/~imawaka/imgboardphp/src/1146977196463.jpg (Alternatively, http://f42.aaa.livedoor.jp/~imawaka/imgboardphp/futaba.php?res=3337) Note: Seeing as how Newtype got a few things wrong with last month's episodes (two Animators left out for AG171, wrong Director and...
  15. Q

AG171-175 Summaries & Credits

AG171, 172 - ポケモンレンジャー!デオキシス・クライシス!!Pokémon Ranger! Deoxys Crisis サトシたちは、山岳地帯でオーロラを目撃するが、同時にポケモンたちに異変が起き、モンスターボールが使用不能になってしまう!異常事態を解決すべく、ポケモンレンジャーのヒナタがやってくるが、そこにデオキシスが現れた! At the same time Satoshi-tachi witness an aurora over a mountain region, the Monster Balls containing everyone's Pokémon...
  16. Q

I have a feeling my computer's been IP blocked... (not blaming anyone here)

I guess this is the appropriate place to post this... Alright, lemme explain: every single attempt I've made to access any Bulbagarden sites (these forums, Dogasu's site, any of the Wikis) since this past Friday has resulted in a "connection timed out" error. At first I thought the server was...
  17. Q

Scan with AG168-170 Summaries & Credits

http://f42.aaa.livedoor.jp/~imawaka/imgboardphp/src/1141738909158.jpg Here are the credits (I might edit with summaries later) for the next three episodes after the Haruka vs. Takeshi contest: AG168: ムチュールとルージュラ三姉妹!! Muchul (Smoochum) and Three Rougela (Jynx) Sisters! Scenario: 武上 純希...
  18. Q

AG166, AG167 Titles Revealed

Magazine scan for those that can read Japanese AG166 (EP442): 摩天楼の赤いイナズマ!Red Flash of the Skyscraper! AG167 (EP443): 大一番!ハルカVSタケシ!!Decisive Game! Haruka VS Takeshi!! Feel free to discuss and/or provide better translations.
  19. Q

AG 154 & 155 Titles Revealed

I was just browsing on a Japanese imageboard and found a magazine scan bearing titles and summaries of the next five episodes. The titles of the first three have already been posted, but here are the last two: (Murgatroyd, Zhen Lin, or anyone else proficient in Japanese, feel free to edit with...
  20. Q

Screw Breaker: Gōshin Dorirurero

I know there was another thread on this back in May, and I would've linked to it, but it seems to have been deleted. Recently, Nintendo and GAME FREAK have released a new GBA action game called Screw Breaker, in which you play as a little pink-haired girl in a multi-purpose drilling machine...
Back
Top Bottom